Yato's Farewell [Global Resignation/48 Hour Notice]

Yato Sensei

Damn another G leaving us. I will always remember you as the Deputy Vice Commander even after you got you long deserved position. You did so much for Nu7 and I wish you luck in life. 

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: SPC Shadows SH39

I can't make the Yato Yamato joke anymore ;-;  I am extremely sad and I'll do my best to keep.the legacy of Behemoth

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

inactive

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Goodbye Yeeto! Thank you for all the fun times and good chats! I'm really glad that I got to know you. Definitely best person to ever activate their Nu-7 reserves!

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

NOT YOU TOO

Couldnt have asked for a better Vice Commander, going to miss ya

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

Goodbye friend, you were one of the last OGs, and truly a remarkable member on this community. o7

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

I'm very late but O7. Thank you for making Nu-7 enjoyable for those last days I was on the server.

Anyways I'll be committing war crimes in some strategy games you have a good one and again thank you for making Nu-7 and GL as a whole fun.

-Nu-7 2LT Williams WIL4 - HSU Crimson

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

Man Yato from my time interacting with you and talking you are a pretty chill and laid back guy. Also had your head on straight and was probably one of the best HCMD members I've ever seen Nu7 will never be the same without you but I am happy that you was able to move on. I wish you the best luck with all your IRL stuff and I hope that girl knows how lucky she is to be with a epic guy like you lol. See ya around brotha take it easy ❤️

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF