Waring Appeal (Tank)

Artillery Tanks

Warning Appeal - Tank

Your In-game Name: Tank [GL]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62434805

The admin's name in-game: Cosmic

What warning did you receive: Metagame

When did you receive this warning: 10/19/22

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: there sit saying about can d-class ask scp to flag up ,I going to take  a sit to say no, but Tyler take a sit for I going take a sit, Tyler say yes to him, I saw this advert asking 049 to flag up, I try not get myself in trouble, I going to Maint CP to sit my ass to wait CI to come I saw door open on 049 cc it be open before I get here, I going close the door, and he peek the door way I going to close the door he get mad on me calling me I metagame, I try telling I not metagame, and he never listen to me, and report me about Metagame. and Tyler take his sit asking him he have clip and he don't have clip, and you know what happened about Tyler he don't know and make a mistake, Tyler close the sit, and he make other sit he need JMT to talk with, Tyler take the sit talk with him

Why do you think this warn was false: He don't have clip about me I did metagame, I going to maint cp to sit my ass to wait CI to come I know CI did all time, I saw the door be open I going close the door leave near 049 cc, but he peek the door way he got kill by me.

Evidence the warning is false: here clip talking with Tyler, bc he don't have clip about me do metagame 

RPName: Tank

Jobs:  Nu7 CPT/GOC CPL

Retired: Security 2LT,CI RnD CA, Sen Mod, Nu7 MAJ
Note: Tank - Sleep is for pussy

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT