Weeb's unban appeal- Accepted

Some Weeb

Your name: Weeb

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): Jaquaviontavious#5752

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 647629250748481546

Which discord server were you banned on? SCP

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)?  I was talking with some peeps and some annoying dude literally started being passive aggressive asf so i told him to shut the fuck up and he started making a bunch of (actual) idiotic takes so I told him he sounded like a retard then was banned in like 4 minutes. 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? Been banned for 4 to 5 months I won't go on tangents about how I've changed cause in reality I still sort of believe at the end of the day while my reaction was a bit extreme and i acknowledge that, the guy was the instigator and ain't get any punishment. Not that, means it's okay what I did but like I don't feel permaing me from Discord was either. 

So here's my promise, I won't do dumbshit again since I still want to talk to old friends n shit and if I do,  dumbshit then you can go and get me removed from the server I do work for and cite that I am not representing the server well. If GL SMT want that info.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support

havent seen your face in a long while it would be nice to see you again 😄

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+ Support 
Ngl Weeb in the past u were Rude Quite sometimes but ur not a bad guy and i hope to see you back on the server as you supported our community for a long time so if you are unbanned please watch out! i don't want to see you banned again cause ur a good member of our dear community, wish you the best and hope they accept this appeal❤️!

• Thanks 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2022 at 1:13 PM, Some Weeb said:

Your name: Weeb

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): Jaquaviontavious#5752

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 647629250748481546

Which discord server were you banned on? SCP

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)?  I was talking with some peeps and some annoying dude literally started being passive aggressive asf so i told him to shut the fuck up and he started making a bunch of (actual) idiotic takes so I told him he sounded like a retard then was banned in like 4 minutes. 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? Been banned for 4 to 5 months I won't go on tangents about how I've changed cause in reality I still sort of believe at the end of the day while my reaction was a bit extreme and i acknowledge that, the guy was the instigator and ain't get any punishment. Not that, means it's okay what I did but like I don't feel permaing me from Discord was either. 

So here's my promise, I won't do dumbshit again since I still want to talk to old friends n shit and if I do,  dumbshit then you can go and get me removed from the server I do work for and cite that I am not representing the server well. If GL SMT want that info.

+Support

was wondering where this mfer went xd

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

• 1 month later...