1. 1. would i be a good fit for this position

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?

Subway

What is your current rank?

SGM SNRENG HVY

How long have you been in Shock?

before i left the server i was in shock for 4 or 5 months and now that i have come back it's been about 2 or 3 weeks

How much time do you have on the server?

i have around 1500 hours on the server

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I feel I deserve the position as I've had past experience I have dedication and determination to help this battalion and help the people I it and making sure it's a fun time but also a functioning battalion and for it to thrive and I love this battalion the people in it I have done way more than my quota is for the past weeks I've been a NCO showing I can put work into this battalion and I've been a Vice Commander in this branch before so I know how to operate and help with that experience and I can just be a big help if you ask me I can most likely give an answer right then and there.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

My time on the ISD has included the following. being a part of the royal guard and learning valuable responsibility lessons there. People know I have a natural leader aspect so when they have problems they come to me. Also since I am a staff member I know the responsibility and care that comes with the title 2LT. i feel i can be trusted with this position because most people who know me and have been in a battalion with me can vouch for me that when i am put to the test the hard stuff doesn't phase me i am a D1 college athlete so i know when it's time to be serious and i know when it is an appropriate time to goof off. in this position i will not let you down i am back and better than ever and am willing to do whatever you would require of me. 

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants don't?

I have past experience being a Vice commander in this branch and I've done a lot and I have lots of dedication and determination that I'm putting into this battalion. i can bring a sense of order and communication to shock i always inspire order within the battalion and i always have within shock order makes us look professional and makes others look up to us and eventually joining our cause. if i get chosen for this position i will do the following. first thing would be to hold my other shock members to the same standards i would myself because in the sop it states shock is supposed to be one of the most serious battalions. another thing i can bring to the battalion includes determination. my entire life i have struggled with learning because i have dysgraphia that's why these paragraphs your reading probably have a lot of punctuation errors and run on sentences but atleast i am willing to put forth my best effort. putting aside the fact that it's embarrassing to have people read my writing because its so bad. but in conclusion i can bring a lot to the battalion and i hope you could have me as an officer.

How active can you be?

5-10 hours a day

Edited by Subway

EX Shock VCMDR  | EX Naval Captain  | EX SHGO Senior Honor Guard / Subway

+Support+
Hes active 5-10 hours a day which is amazing Hes always helping people and does his quota and just does his job Hes nice and approachable as well as trustworthy and dedicated I've only had amazing interactions with him.

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

+ Support

- Amazing NCO/Person

- Extremely active and dedicated

- Respectful to all members of the community

- Trustworthy

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

22 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+Support+
Hes active 5-10 hours a day which is amazing Hes always helping people and does his quota and just does his job Hes nice and approachable as well as trustworthy and dedicated I've only had amazing interactions with him.

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director

On 11/7/2022 at 5:29 PM, Blaez said:

+Support
Good app
Very active
Responsible 
Trustworthy

On 11/7/2022 at 9:57 PM, Frosty_ said:

+ Support

- Amazing NCO/Person

- Extremely active and dedicated

- Respectful to all members of the community

- Trustworthy

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)