Sean Johnson - Ban Appeal

Sean Johnson

Steam Name: Cian

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:77333802

Ingame Name: H8 Exodus VIII 

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: Homophobia

Dispute: Well last night when on the E4 job a donor came onto Agent Ivanov, he started cursing and trying to order me around, then he insulted me, so I shot him. He called me the F slur. I was telling @Nympha about this in pms today. I should of said F slur but I spelt it out and put it in quotation marks. I got the first pm but the second PM I sent with the offending word did not make it in. ULX auto banned me and obviously prevented the message from being sent. 

I will not be spelling the slur out again and have learned a valuable lesson

.spacer.png

do you have a video proof of this because that will increase your chance to get +support and un ban 
and not sure if it true since im just looking at a screen shot of you PM nympha 
Remain neutral unless theres proof

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

26 minutes ago, Chineseman said:

do you have a video proof of this because that will increase your chance to get +support and un ban 
and not sure if it true since I'm just looking at a screen shot of you PM nympha 
Remain neutral unless there's proof

No I only record when required to by command. Unfortunately the message containing the slur gets automatically removed for the offending word, that is why I could not get it in the screen shot. Perhaps someone on the staff team can  pull what was said that triggered the ban.

Edited by Sean Johnson

• Head Admin

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Weiss locked this topic