Well guys, It's been an adventure. Thank you for everything.

1stSavagerY

Bro just now i noticed u resigned! Damn were losing the good ones 1 by 1, Tys for your hard work you put as command!

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Nooooooo savagerY  don’t leave me plzzzz u are amazing guy I have missed vibeing with u in d block now who’s going to come visit me and see me and talk to me -support on this. But really dude u are amazing friend I will miss u so much xxx ty for always been around ower laughs and random talks. And u beat keep talking to when u free on steam xxx hugs a lot xxx 

MTF D5 HFTO LTCOL EEVEE LAPD

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx

Just now, Eevee said:

Nooooooo savagerY  don’t leave me plzzzz u are amazing guy I have missed vibeing with u in d block now who’s going to come visit me and see me and talk to me -support on this. But really dude u are amazing friend I will miss u so much xxx ty for always been around ower laughs and random talks. And u beat keep talking to when u free on steam xxx hugs a lot xxx 

I agree with this I will miss chatting with you I hope you come back soon

couldnt include the guy you hated the most, Myself.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

You were a great colonel, hope to see you again sometime! O7

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 11/6/2022 at 10:48 PM, 1stSavagerY said:

Thank you guys for everything.  It's been an absolute blast

Everytime, im always the femboy, femboy this femboy that. You fucks arent wrong but god damn you all. Anyways yeah anytime, i dont know if we have any shared game interests tho.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

Im a bit late but, Thank you for all you did in the branch it sucks to see you go because you out in a lot of effort in and you was a truly great member of cmd and a even better friend. Best of luck to u in the other community they are lucky to have you ❤️

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF