Well guys, It's been an adventure. Thank you for everything.

1stSavagerY

10 minutes ago, Piller said:

Take care man, it was really good having you, despite our rocky start!

It's been an absolute blast man 😭

• Gaminglight Love 1

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Damn I really thought you would of gotten VCMDR before me when I left, welcome 

im sure J0LT will keep Nu7 alive for us if not I’ll come back🤫

Edited by Pure
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

Just now, Pure said:

Damn I really thought you would of gotten VCMDR before me when I left, welcome 

im sure J0LT will keep Nu7 alive for us if not I’ll come back🤫

Tbh I was hella rooting for you to get VCMDR, I don't think I would've actually accepted the position because I've always thought you were much better suited at it than I ever was.  J0lt's got this in the bag easily.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

7 minutes ago, Kevlar_ said:

forgot to mention me but ill llet it slide

I am sorry father, please forgive me 🙏

MANNNN it's the end of a fucking era, thank you for the kind words, I had an amazing time with you in Nu7 and I hope to god I never forget it. I salute you sir

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

You were a good member of command Sav, good luck with your future. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

adios savagery, you were a great nu7 command

• Gaminglight Love 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Damn, you too???😔
You were a great Nu7 CMD overseer, thanks for everything you've done while I was in the branch.
Take care and I wish you nothing but luck with whatever's next.

Edited by Giga
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Man were you such a shining star and the future of Nu7 as we know it. You gave all you had to lead Nu7 and HTF as i have known you from since i joined Nu7 back then and then retired. I have always had some great moments with you either when you were slaying as Enoch or Leading of Group of HSU/HTF to battle. From Nu7 RCT to Nu7 2LT i always wanted to follow your path but then i realized i had another family to take care of which was Delta-5. You gave me the inspiration to be a great leader and i hope you didn't forget about me and my time within Nu7 as it molded me to be apart of HCMD

I Wish You Luck In Your Endeavors
Retired Nu7 2LT Shadows/HTF Smaug 0011
Delta-5 VCMDR Shadows

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: SPC Shadows SH39