The Eye Of Hatred Itself?

Elevate

I Love The Format Usage Here. Never Seen A Doc So Animated In My Life!!!!! People Need More Logs Like This FRFR. This is Very Creative In My Own Point Of View

• Heart-Eyes 1

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows

• 3 weeks later...

Grade: 55/100
Meets Expectations

Lore: 7/25
Impossible to grade this efficiently due to the nature of the test, however, some off things in the test have occurred that can't be backed up.

Creativity: 15/25
While some things were creative, a majority provided very little reasoning, use or lack of general creativity. That format though.

Presentation: 20/25
One, if not the best, format that I've ever seen. Phenomenal detail added, however, a few bit lacks and spice or color and have about 2 colors on them. Other than that, perfect.

Writing: 13/25
Very few spelling errors, some sentences continue for a bit, I would love if you made the entire "SCP-682-1" Red to add a bit more color as a lot of the reading is a bit bland

Note:
From a readers perspective, this was amazing, 10/10. I loved lightly reading it and the test, this grade is also amazing for the field you applied it in. Keep it up

Edited by FeaR x Green Pikachu
Forgor note :skull: