VK2/SN04's Death Trooper Officer Application Poll  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should VK2 become a DT officer?

• Yes.
    • No.

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game name: VK2 | Redacted Name: Recron 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:607422292

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 Week.

What experiences in leadership do you have?: My only two leadership experiences higher than DT CSM are SCP-RP medical doctor and SCP-RP CI RnD IIN. Other than this, I am also DT SN04 of seeker company.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum): I want to become an officer of the Death Trooper battalion for many reasons. To begin, I have been a NCO for quite some time now. Going through every NCO ranks and learning each time. I have familiarized myself with most aspects of DT. I am very experienced within DT, even being seeker sergeant SN04. And I feel like I can finally step up to join the officer core. There are many benefits I can offer too. To start off, I am very easily contactable, I always check my DMs and try to answer any questions to the best of my ability. Also, I am on daily and I always notice people who show potential and if they are worthy of a promotion. I also am an early player on weekends which can be a lifesaver to enlisted who play early and are showing great dedication. I hate seeing a Private do amazing in an event yet I am only a NCO and I cant promote them. And they end up leaving or getting removed due to staying as a private. This actually happened to me when I was first in DT. I was a private for over 5 weeks till I ended up getting removed. But I was active. I dont want to let this happen to other enlisted and I want to help out the DT battalion.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum): There are many things that make me stand out from others. My activity, experiences, dedication, and care for DT. To begin with my activity, I am a very, very active DT member. I am on daily actually. I am also a morning player on weekends which is a pretty useful aspect. Next, like I previously stated. I have two officer experiences. CI RnD IIN and medical doctor on SCP RP. I have learned many things from these two experiences. I know how to act as an officer and I am very disciplined. Not only than, Im also SN04 and I understand how help lead seeker and lead my own squad. Also, I dedicate 75% of time on the server to DT. I almost fully commit myself to my CSM position of DT. I feel like I am worthy to become a WO due to my extreme determination to rank up. Finally, I care for DT. With activity and making sure enlisted do the right thing. I always look to correct enlisted or even other NCOs on things they do incorrectly and a method to fix it,

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?: Yes.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?: Yes.

Shows good dedication, decent activity, good application, has experience leading.

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

19 hours ago, RussTime said:

Shows good dedication, decent activity, good application, has experience leading.

+ Support

I think your ready for officer good luck!

Current: IC HCO SSS MSG 8509 Rusty
Retired: Ω 1LT 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#BringIFback #InfernoRangers

image.thumb.png.39e4eb028a0d4afea6c9a9c2b7acfeaa.png(was promo at ceremony)

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)