King's Shock Officer Application

KingShob

What is your in-game name?
 King

What is your current rank?
 ERUT SFC

How long have you been in Shock?
 13 days

How much time do you have on the server?
 I have around 71 hours linked to my account, however I've been playing the server for around 3 months.

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?
 I deserve the position of an Officer in Shock because as an NCO I have demonstrated my ability to be a leader and role model for the enlisted, as well as going above and beyond the 3 tryout quota. As an officer, I would make sure NCOs and enlisted could come to me if they had any questions, while also ensuring Brig is a professional, yet enjoyable environment. I also know what it means to be an officer in a battalion, as I was a former 69th 1LT.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?
 I can be trusted to hold this position as I have shown my dedication as an NCO and I know that I'm ready to take on more responsibility. I believe I've shown my ability to complete quota, and greatly exceed it. I also put in a lot of effort in an attempt to make the TS and brig an enjoyable place to be, and I believe that I am more that trustworthy for the position of officer.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?
If I was chosen to be a Shock Officer, I would bring an unbeatable dedication to helping Shock Command and other officers with trainings and sims, as well as being a reliable person NCOs and Enlisted can come to if they have questions. I know that I will give it my all, and be the best I can be.

How active can you be?
I can be active everyday. I will be active for atleast 2-3 hours on weekdays (after 5PM EST) and on weekends I can be on all day.

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

+/-Support
+Great at hosting tryouts
+good at leading the enlisted in a positive way
-i will always support my fellow shock. but this app seems a little repetitive and rushed but i love the work your doing as an NCO keep up the great work.

Edited by Subway

EX Shock VCMDR  | EX Naval Captain  | EX SHGO Senior Honor Guard / Subway

+ Support 

You are a great NCO always going above and beyond what is exceptive of you. As much as I would love you to stay an NCO because you are such a good NCO. I think you would be an even better officer. The only thing I would have liked to see is a little more thought put into your app. That being said I still think that shouldn't be held against you. I really hope to see you join our officer core. Good luck my friend.  

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

6 hours ago, The Best Tuna said:

+ Support 

You are a great NCO always going above and beyond what is exceptive of you. As much as I would love you to stay an NCO because you are such a good NCO. I think you would be an even better officer. The only thing I would have liked to see is a little more thought put into your app. That being said I still think that shouldn't be held against you. I really hope to see you join our officer core. Good luck my friend.  

spacer.png

On 11/7/2022 at 2:21 AM, The Best Tuna said:

+ Support 

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director

On 11/7/2022 at 2:21 AM, The Best Tuna said:

+ Support 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Accepted

Speak to an senior officer+ for training

Sadly I've been removed from HCOM and Staff for saying my opinions about the recent issues that the community has been vocal about with Zeeptin and Beckett saying they will go to other people instead because our opinions are bad, sadly it took me to get removed for them to listen same thing happened before and I'm the latest love all of you and its sad to see it go like this. Sadly us hcom dont do enough for free sorry we did not do enough for you mr.zeeptin.