Mayluron's Chief Medical Officer Application

Mayluron

Mayluron's CMO App.  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mayluron be Trusted with the rank of CMO?

• Yes, I see potential in him.
    • No, I believe he still needs improvement.

What is your in-game name?: Mayluron

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155847241

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Chief Medical Officer

What Naval Command (Rear Admiral+) gave you permission to apply?: Onlos

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I would figure out away to increase medical activity, as I have noticed that at many times. Especially whenever I have been on I would/will only see like 1 to 5 medical troopers on, I think medical can do better. I would also intruduce more passive RP scenarios and find a way to make medical more entertaining so that troopers are more inclined to be active. I would also make a request to have some things modified on the tryout guide document, as there are things in there that I feel could be worded better/differently.

Why should you be trusted with this position? I should be trusted with this position because I have been trusted with positions before that had the similar or same responsibilities such as officer with shock. I also do my best to fix any and all mistakes that I may make. And I am committed to being the best version of myself, and to making the Medical battalion as best as it can possibly be.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank so that I can improve medical. And to help medical increase activity, because as previously stated I have noticed that medical activity can be lacking at times. I also wish to use this rank to help the medical's command team make the battalion better for the troopers and people who are apart of it.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Affirmative, i understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose of the Chief Medical Officer is to manage the specialty and report any issues to Naval High Command, as well as to advise and assist the medical battalion, especially when Medical Command is offline or unavailable.

Edited by Mayluron
  • Like 1

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

+Support+
Dedicated
Trustworthy
Nice and approachable
Active

-Support-
Application kind of short

Notes
Please add more to the app and I wish you luck!

Edited by Katsimaru

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 11/7/2022 at 12:34 AM, Katsimaru said:

+Support+
Dedicated
Trustworthy
Nice and approachable
Active

-Support-

Notes

+ Support however

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 11/6/2022 at 11:34 PM, Katsimaru said:

+Support+
Dedicated
Trustworthy
Nice and approachable
Active

-Support-

Notes

Former DT EX5
Former L21 of DT TI-23
Retired DT VCMDR EX5

On 11/6/2022 at 10:34 PM, Katsimaru said:

+Support+
Dedicated
Trustworthy
Nice and approachable
Active

-Support-

Notes

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

• 2 weeks later...