STEAM_0:0:440642920

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Lieutenant Commander

What specialty are you applying for?:

Tenn Grannet (SGO)

What Naval Command (Rear Admiral+) gave you permission to apply?:

Vice Admiral Onlos

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:

If I were to get this position it would enable me to make more much needed changes in GO, such as to make more RP scenarios between GO and RE. To also work to update the SOP and fix some errors with it being in this position would allow me to fix those better. Most of the time if we doing joint training between GO and RE it commonly involves Fixing stuff, I would like to Have a new sector for the GO's to allow them to do a new kind of Maintenance Patrol, It would be something like scheduled maintenance. They would be calling people down to a specific area and we would check there guns and armor and fix them as needed. Which would allow people to engage in RP with people aboard the ISD. There are other Ideas I would like to work on with that concept in mind, There would be several different kinds of sector that I could assign to the GOs. I would be prioritizing interacting with RE and GO's doing joint activities and figuring out what they want to do for Trainings and Simulations.

Why should you be trusted with this position?

I know that there are some people on this server who I do not get along the best with but I am willing to try my best to amend the past grievances I have caused with them. I would like to be able to get this position to be able to show people and this server what I have and what I can bring to the Server and the People of Regimental Engineers and Gunnery Officers as well as I am an EX Game Master and a Senior Moderator. I will try my best to listen to what the Gunnery and Engineers would like to have on the server going forward, That being changes or reworks/rewording of some things within Engineering. I am more active with in Gunnery and have more experience in Gunnery and as a Engineer than most of the other gunnery positions. I would be keeping a solid eye on the Naval Forums for applications and would look for people who show prowess and make me feel like they should be in the position. I will spend my days working hard and trying to get things running for GO and RE, I would work along side my GO's and try to get RE to be more popular on the server and giving them more to do.

Why do you want this rank?:

I feel like this would be the next step into a Command position before I try to go into anything further on the server. It would be a good test of my skills and someone who is in charge of managing something on the server be that a whole Battalion or a Sub Battalion. I was interested in the sub battalion because it was not something I have done in a roleplay scenario and the fact that it was fairly empty it made me want to tryout for it to see what it was like and was wanting to shine a new light on it and it seems to have worked we now have a fairly full roster and that makes me happy now I can just hope to be able to do the same within Regimental Engineers.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes I do fully understand that as it is the same as it has been for my GO position

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

My Purpose would be to Supervise the Senior Gunnery Officers, Gunnery Officers, and the Trial Gunnery Officers as well as to run the sub battalion in working towards future goals as GO and helping them get more Regimental Engineers on the server to show the server the Might of GO's and Regimental Engineers. Also to be inviting and doing trainings for people interested in joining RE or Gunnery, and as Well as to do Regimental Engineers tryouts and promote people within RE and assist them in anything they need done such as tryout cert and trainings and sims. 

Edited by IgnoredTiger11

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

- Support

- Openly Talks about not already being promoted to Ten Graneet in Naval TS serval times

- Openly Trash Talks other commands Members in the Naval TS

-  Not Suited for the position 

- Power Hungry 

- Whenever given the chance talks bad about the Current Vice Admirals not doing their jobs 

- Forces people to attend Simulations and Trainings without asking if they would like to join

- Has Logged a Single Speciality Tryout since becoming an Senior Gunnery Officer

+ Okay Application 

I Joined Gunnery on the 3rd November and so far my experience has been negative. I Tried giving you advise but you didn't care to listen.

Edited by Jaeger.
  • Like 1

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

11 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

- Support

- Openly Talks about not already being promoted to Ten Graneet in Naval TS serval times

- Power Hungry 

- Whenever given the chance talks bad about the Current Vice Admirals not doing their jobs 

- Forces people to attend Simulations and Trainings without asking if they would like to join

- Has Logged a Single Speciality Tryout since becoming an Senior Gunnery Officer

+ Okay Application 

I Joined Gunnery on the 3rd November and so far my experience has been negative. I Tried giving you advise but you didn't care to listen.

Good Luck!!!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

12 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

- Support

- Power Hungry 

+ Okay Application 

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

20 hours ago, SnapyGames said:

+++ Major Support 

He is very good at his job and is deserving of Tenn Grenet 

Best of luck! I hope you get this role!

Former:

Nova Commander NT01

I am a good IPO and I will not let my VIP die

15 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

- Support

- Power Hungry 

+ Okay Application 

- Support 

Does not understand their sop and takes stuff up to Interpretation

Edited by MARKS
  • Like 1

Sadly I've been removed from HCOM and Staff for saying my opinions about the recent issues that the community has been vocal about with Zeeptin and Beckett saying they will go to other people instead because our opinions are bad, sadly it took me to get removed for them to listen same thing happened before and I'm the latest love all of you and its sad to see it go like this. Sadly us hcom dont do enough for free sorry we did not do enough for you mr.zeeptin. 

- Support

You are an active member of the community, I will give you that. However, I have not really had a good experience with you. You always seem to overreact, you also seem to be overly power hungry. Furthermore, I've overheard you insulting the leadership of navel on several occasions (DT have a human behind them). It is hard as a VCMDR and to balance RP, Command Loggings, Revamping docs and aiding in leading a battalion, show them some respect. That is the main reason for my - Support.

• Like 1

spacer.png

+Support
-Positive ideas/changes for Engineer Sub-battalion 
- Active member of the community
-Support
- Already acts as if they are Tenn Grenet - promoted a Shock Engineer to Shock Senior Engineer as a Senior Gunnery Officer
- Looks for almost any and every reason to use any kind of power/rank that is given to them in an authoritative/bullying way
- Tries to loophole wordings within SOP's or just misunderstands/misinterpret them to his benefit
-  Misinforms others on rulings of SOP's 
- I've yet to see you de-escalate a situation, command/lead positions require alot of patience and person to person relations.

- You say in your application "  I know that there are some people on this server who I do not get along the best with but I am willing to try my best to amend the past grievances I have caused with them." Is that because you really want to try to improve relations with the community or is it just thrown in there for the application? Honestly, I think it's just to try to put yourself in a better light as it seems you're aware there are people who have had negative interactions with you, enough people for you to warrant mentioning it in your application. 
- I might believe that you have changed but.. You talk openly about other members of the community/command members negatively when they're not around

-Seems eager to down talk higher ups 
- I've personally witnessed multiple interactions between you and different superiors where if the conversation or verdict isn't going your way you start to bicker with the superior 

- Not currently suited for the responsibilities and authority that comes with this position. 

Edited by Rezzem

Current: High General | IMPRP-Lead Admin | Head Gamemaster
Previous: Shock Commander | Pyke Senior Commander

4 hours ago, JackForPrez said:

- Support

You are an active member of the community, I will give you that. However, I have not really had a good experience with you. You always seem to overreact, you also seem to be overly power hungry. Furthermore, I've overheard you insulting the leadership of navel on several occasions (DT have a human behind them). It is hard as a VCMDR and to balance RP, Command Loggings, Revamping docs and aiding in leading a battalion, show them some respect. That is the main reason for my - Support.

Former DT EX5
Former L21 of DT TI-23
Retired DT VCMDR EX5

On 11/6/2022 at 2:16 AM, Jaeger. said:

- Support

- Power Hungry 

+ Okay Application 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 11/6/2022 at 9:16 AM, Jaeger. said:

- Support

- Power Hungry 

+ Okay Application 

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member