Tank - Admin Report- Denied

Lancelot

Your In-game: Lancelot

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581936887

The admin's name in-game: HTF A4 MN Hullenhound 7543

The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:0:62434805

What did the admin do: Gave me a warning without getting the witness i asked for several times who would have explained the situation

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): Image of my warn that i got due to him refusing to bring the witness to the sit (highlighted in blue)

What do you believe should happen to the admin: I just want the warn removed as it seems stupid

Any extra information: Tank seemed biased because he immediately was siding with the ex-admin Cardigan at the beginning of the issue

Screenshot 2022-11-05 170527.png

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: D5=SM

CURRENT RANKS POLICERP: PD=LCPL

RETIRED: GENSEC=SM D5=CPL CI=PVT Reasearch=RAS E-11=1LT 

No need for a witness when there’s logs to prove it unless the other guy had killed u first but even then logs would of showed it🤷‍♂️

-support

Edited by Pure

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

you don't need witness to try not get warn, asking staff to bring someone a person they have witness on him, you one just him kill 1st, and you have be report for RDM, try asking me "bring Marthan" what he going do, he will say same thing I say because he from staff, and also that not how it work for sit.

-support

RPName: Tank

Jobs:  Nu7 CPT/GOC CPL

Retired: Security 2LT,CI RnD CA, Sen Mod, Nu7 MAJ
Note: Tank - Sleep is for pussy

1 hour ago, Gaming273yeti said:

Tank seemed biased because he immediately was siding with the ex-admin Cardigan at the beginning of the issue

Or you could yk, just not shoot me and kill me for no apparent reason, that would also be a great way to prevent your warn rather than sitting there crying to the admin to bring somebody to speak for you and refusing to tell your side of the story ❤️

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week