Grizz's Analyst Application

Grizz80

In Game Name: Grizz

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:0:227035333

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): GrizZ#9323

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: Research Assistant Manager / External Agent 4

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Cryptonus

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/93776-scp-096-psychological-research/ <-- On the Wanderers Library

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/94097-scp-049-biological-research/

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 0

WARNS.png.a7fd51fd66c1a2cd9cc412b078ff84fe.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 

Mostly because of the RP possible with RHH. With level 5 clearance, I would have so many possibilities for writing amazing documents. I love being a researcher. In July, I decided to start playing SCPRP. I immediately joined research because I am a biology nerd. Very quickly, I rose through the ranks, making phenomenal documents. One of the documents I made, involving 096, made it to the Wanderers Library, which was my goal from the beginning. After some time, I made it to the senior researcher position. Some command members "forced" me to apply for command. I got accepted, and after a week I got promoted to RS. The point is, I LOVE RESEARCH. I love testing on SCPs and doing documents. This job, in some ways, is the dream job I wanted when I joined research.

Why should we accept you:

You should accept me because of my knowledge, activity, and friendliness. First and foremost is my knowledge. The main reason I have risen to this position is my knowledge. I'm a biology nerd. I love and adore biology. That's why I joined research. With my biology knowledge, I explained SCP 096 with real-life science and it made sense. That's why I am featured in the Wanderers Library. Imagine what more I can do with the position of RRH Analyst. Activity is also a big factor. I can spend around 6 to 8 hours on the server. My time-zone (CET) can be a problem sometimes. But it doesn't get in the way of being active even if there are very few people on. And last but not least, my empathy toward others. I enjoy joking around and chit-chatting with others. I love socializing, participating in group activities, and having fun in general. I made many friends playing on the server, and I don't plan to stop. The RHH position would help a lot with that, and with the other stated facts.

Username: Grizz

Positions: Retired

Awards: Wanderer's Library Archivist x2 | The Exemplary Investigator Award

11 hours ago, Above the Law said:

+ Support

Goofy Command member

Very active

European

Steals logs from me

Dedicated to job 🙂

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

22 hours ago, Stryker_ said:

+ SUPPORT

- Active and dedicated to Research
- Goofy command 
- Who are you again?

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

• Weiss locked this topic