4 members have voted

1. 1. The Unknown Trail Mod Application

• Yes
    • No

Staff Application Format

What is your in-game name?: The Unknown 

What is your steam name?: [GL] The Unknown 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:63141159

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Hellzone Dark RP Admin (lost interest) 

Prime Servers Sandbox Server Manager (shutdown)

Hellsgamers Zombie Survival Mod 

Gaming Light PRP Donar Mod (2 months) (2018)

Hellzone Stronghold Admin(Server shutdown)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

August 2018

What date did you make your forums account?

August 2018 on the old forms and June 17, 2021 on this forum

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2884480760

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I think I deserve this rank because I've been active on the server and I believe with all my previous experience I can be a great addition to the staff team. I also believe with my age (22) I bring maturity and can be a possible role model to other new players to help guide them and show them how to become a great role player. I think I have been active on the server and have got to know a lot of the players and staff as well. If you have seen above back in 2018 I was a donator mod on this server so the rules are nothing new to me so with that being I hope I use that to help enforce the rules and give all players a good and unbiased staff member. I also think I deserve the rank because I have a passion for helping others and I love to teach people the right way to go about things, I have lots of patience which I think is essential in a staff role.

Thank you for taking the time to read this a appreciate the opportunity!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would jailtp the person to a roof, tell them what they did wrongful and let them know that they're getting warned for mass rdming, and staff dis. I would then jail them for 600 seconds as stated in the staff handbook, I would then use blogs to show the mass RDM and post a report on the forums if no other staff were available. If the situation escalated further I would use the chain of command to get a higher up to deal with them.

• Head of Staff
1 hour ago, Ridgeland said:

+Support 

-Good App 

- Nothing but good interactions

side note: Trial mods can only jail up to 300 seconds, and i would recommend since they’re cursing at you excessively in that situation i would gag them. 

With that being said it seems like you have the experience and are ready. Good Luck Unknown!

• Gaminglight Love 1

dM43pL3.png

On 11/5/2022 at 1:18 PM, [GL]MyanDaBeast said:

+Support

-Good Application

-Has Experience

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC