DHOR Smitty's 48 Notice of Resignation

Super_Smitty

I was originally planning on publishing this during the joint meeting coming up tomorrow or the command meeting today. But I have to catch a train and wont be avaible in game during those hours.  Also was planning on doing a final party / farewell event during the 48 hours but for the same reason I can not... Maybe Tyler can do it on my own behalf.

But anyway,
-Effective imediatly I am resigning from my position as SET. Thank you for letting me be apart of the bueatiful things we all created.
- In 48 Hours I will be resigning from DHOR, I will use these 48 hours to assist with my proper removal and finish tasks for future replacement.
- The following link is towards my proper written resignation and individual notes to a lot of community members.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yidcZ0Ob_OGq1n4B4BBB7zLXqYsHCVFxItkAVL2TZPU/edit?usp=sharing

• Gaminglight Love 3

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17

Bro promoted me from JR to AR

Ill miss you smitty : )

Edited by Domz
  • Like 1

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

Thanks for being an amazing ET, HCMD, and member of the community! You will be dearly missed. Don't be a stranger!

Also, the document was made via RP and only to site personnel, so CI you guys don't know about this, sorry.

• Skull 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Another Great OA Has Left Us. I hope you decide to join back however i wish you luck on your career!!! Is has been a great ride throughout the year with Fallen Angels till Frigid Past. May the best of luck be with you!!

MTF Delta-5 CTF DDIR > DIR > ODIR Polaris

• Heart-Eyes 1

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows

gonna miss you smitty

• Heart-Eyes 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.