Django's O5 Resignation

Cypher

I believe  it is time to call quits since I've just been doing scraps for the past month or so and holding a position hostage I don't enjoy anymore isn't fair. Joined the server in 2019 and all the people that were fun to be around have left ages ago and it rubbed off on me no longer having the drive to do much at all. My best time I had on the server was when I was DoTF and I repeatedly said to everyone that I'd rather would have kept that position while I pushed MTF to the highest it has ever been. It's gmod so dont get so riled up over an rp server, it's just a game at the end of the day, go touch grass from time to time, it is good for your mental health. Focus on your education and do the things in life you enjoy, life's beautiful.

Here's a  list of people that used to be around and/- or are still here that I have good memories of and had fun with in my 3 years on the server.

Hoovy: Best O5 we ever had and best Head Admin to ever grace SCP RP, thank you for all the opportunities and the work you put into the server.

Star: Great JMT and O5. Someone that I barely knew in the beginning but quickly became good friends with once I joined Site Administration.

Sparkle: You always put the playerbase first and everything second and for that I think you deserve every praise, you could have chosen a better way to go out but that's just me. See you around bud.

Igneous/Coltable: Best Manager Duo we ever had and arguably the best times to be a part of the SCP RP Community. You two did so much for the server others could have only dreamt of. 

Dang: Great DoTF, great SMT and a great listener, I treasured our chats we had from time to time, was sad to see you leave so soon. You and Blackbeard are real ones.

Blackbeard: Funniest individual to have ever played on SCP and a great DoTF, wished you wouldn't have left so soon. Remember when I capped you as a brainwashed CPL and you screamed your soul out of your body for 3 minutes straight? 

Skela: Motivator, enabler, great O5 and had an overall great knowledge over the server and the branches. Shifted the community to be more active tirelessly. You are gonna look like  the lightskin version of Baki in a few years, keep lifting bro.

Henessy: Best MTF Command of all time. The dudes work ethics towards E11 was beyond anything we have ever seen in MTF but you had to leave too soon. I remember how hyped you were when you had another german with me join E11 and finding out by coincidence that we live like 20 minutes apart. 

Moonrose: At first you hated your position when we promoted you but everyone saw you grew into it. You were always a joy to be around, we'll defo keep playing games together with Hoocy and the rest.

Cecil: You are the best thing that could have happened to CI R&D since I joined in 2020, just quit writing damn essays for your suggestions and you should be good. Proud to have seen you rank up to General, you deserved it.

Alexx: My 2nd favorite german that played on SCP RP. You had a great run with CI and now you're a Site Director. Gee gee

Balloon: If you hadn't left about 2 times and went inactive I would have probably promoted you to E11 CMDR at some point. You and I ranked up together in E11 and you were always fun to be around.

Blightcaller: 50% of the time you were stoned sitting in ts not knowing what was going on but you are one of the good ones. PS: Once Darktide is out you and I gotta game together.

Toasty: You did a good job taking over my position once I got HCZ Manager so keep my MTF in shape. I am sure your promotion isn't that far away.  Is a LEGO and One Piece addict.

Kieran: Great lad, always had a good chat with you over food and everything else. 2 Star chef in the making. Probably from Birmingham, will shank you if you piss him off.

Bop/Jayden: You two were always chill to be around and had some great ideas for the server, made things work that took other devs ages to even finish. Thanks for all your hard work! 

Kevlar: Zoomed past all the ranks imaginable. Tyrone vs Cops on top ong.

Chief: Lord of the MOTD. Remember seeing you as JMT for ages, now you are the Manager. What a guy.  Good luck for the future

Soul: Great guy to talk to, molded you into a great NU7 Commander, keep going strong brother, you'll make it one day!

Ozzie: Are you kiwi, are you aussie? To this day I don't exactly know but you are amazing at what you do. Godspeed!

Kiwi: My favorite brit ong. Hope you continue your kite surfing career brudda. You are one of the funniest guys I remember in E11 

Weiss: You will probably still be around the server when it is judgement day. Keep O5 alive brudda

That's it, if you are not on the list we probably didnt know each other that well or I just forgot you. I may be lurking around here and there but rest assured I am done with Garrys Mod. With that being said my resignation is effective immediately.

O5-6 "The Cowboy" signing off.

Edited by Cypher
  • Sad 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

O5 Overseer Council | The Cowboy

Well have a great one man, thank you for all the things you've done for the server. 

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

o7 Django, didn't interact much with you but for the few times, I know you are someone nice. Have a good one man

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

Damn, we are losing a german. You were a good DoTF, see you Django O7

• Gaminglight Love 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

The essays will never stop

Was awesome working with you throughout my time on the server since I came back to SCP-RP and you were always someone I could depend on to give an unbiased opinion of something I proposed or just someone I could go to for advice when it came to high command/site admin stuff. 

God speed Django, good luck with future endeavors!

Edited by Cecil Stedmen

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

Man I remember when we were both hosting MTF PTs together as VCMDRs a little over a year ago, time sure does fly by. You always had the beterment of the server first and helped out a ton, thanks for all that work you have put in to help make the server better. I wish you the best of luck! 😀

Salute Honor GIF by CBS

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

Gonna miss ya mate, Any cooking advice lmk bro I gotchu. 

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

One of the most driven and committed people the server has had. Always had a vision for how he wanted things to operate, and had some damn good ideas while he was at it.  Thanks for always being a sane voice of reason in all the madness, and enjoy retirement.

• Gaminglight Love 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• 2 weeks later...