Should I be a Forum Diplomat?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Forum Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Ducky

Steam Name: [GL] Ducky

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:461672058

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? I am a Senior Moderator on the PoliceRP Server

How often are you online on the forums? I always have the forums open and I usually check it often and take a look on the forums several times a day to look at the posts on there. I might not always post a reply to every post I look at but I often look around the forums.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I am qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat because I know when I need to have an unbiased and professional opinion. I also believe I have a good reputation within the community and within the long time I have been on the PoliceRP server I have received no warns or bans.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? 

Yes, I do have good Judgment. 

A situation I was put in that required me to make a difficult decision would have to be when I had to make a decision for the future of my tournament which I hold very close to my heart. I had to make the decision on whether or not to rebrand my tournament to give it a better look and to make staffing changes to make sure my tournament doesn’t fall apart.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? 

I would guide the person to the correct section of the forums (that being the ban appeal section) and I would also let them know that it will make them look worse on their ban appeal if they continue to spam on the forums about their ban appeal. I would also make sure that their posts are set to hidden.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? 

If users were arguing in a warning appeal, I would first give then a forums diplomat warning message of “If the arguing continues this post can be locked for SMT review, and to please keep the post to a +/- support from this post onwards” and if they still continue with the arguing after I post that diplomat message I would lock the post for SMT to further review the post.

"Jimmy Can I minge With a Button?"

+Support

-Trustworthy

-Has been around quite a while and holds several trusted ranks within PoliceRP

-Active and dedicated to the community

Overall someone who is fully capable of being a forum diplomat!

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

On 11/4/2022 at 2:20 PM, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

-Trustworthy

-Has been around quite a while and holds several trusted ranks within PoliceRP

-Active and dedicated to the community

Overall someone who is fully capable of being a forum diplomat!

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Head of Staff

Accepted!

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted. Please contact BruceyBoyo for training!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog changed the title to Ducky - Forum Diplomat Application - Accepted
  • Frog locked this topic