Ridgeland's Forum Diplomat Application - Accepted

Ridgeland

In-Game Name: Ridgeland 

Steam Name: [GL] Ridgeland.ttv

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65236114

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Police RP Admin 

How often are you online on the forums? at least 5 times in a week 

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I believe I am qualified to be a forum diplomat as I tried to be as helpful and the community and I am fairly active on the forums even when I am not home I have been staff on police RP for about a half a year now and I would like to further my steps and helping the community

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?  I would definitely consider myself to have good judgment a situation that I say would be difficult would be when someone you know or play with for a long time is involved in a situation and you don't ever want anybody to think that you're being biased against a situation but at the end of the day you have to be able to do your job regardless of who it is and what they have done consequences always have to be handed out at the end of the situation depending on what happened

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would first Contact the person in question and notify them that spamming inside of the forums is not allowed at that point I would Supply them with the proper link for their forum section so they can make a warn appeal and if this said person was to make any forum posts that they were not allowed to make I would hide them immediately and then contact the head diplomat and follow any instructions given

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? I would create a forum Post in the area of where this would be happening and explained that this part of the forum was only used for + and - support and made sure the message was clear

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

On 11/3/2022 at 9:12 PM, Chineseman said:

+support 
good application 
good answers 
nice guy 

A little bit on the smaller side of applications but still good

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Head of Staff

Accepted!

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted. Please contact BruceyBoyo for training!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog changed the title to Ridgeland's Forum Diplomat Application - Accepted
  • Frog locked this topic