Lights Ban Appeal

thelightjedi

Steam Name: thelightjedi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:634632909

Ingame Name: Light

Ban Length: 3 Days

Admin that Banned you: Tank

Reason for Ban: LTAP

Dispute: 1: I Do Not Understand Getting Banned For 3 Days For Something As Little As Messing With A Test And Leaving And FailRP While People Doing MRDM Have To Do It 3 Times To Get Banned And I Currently Can Not Read The Staff Hand Book But I Believe That LTAP Is A Bannable Offense Unless Repeated And I Only Have One Warn On My Record So I Do Not Understand And If I Had Multiple Other Things Involved THat Should Have Been Marked On MY Ban So Do What You Will

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to make an appeal. Please note that if you do not have evidence, this will be automatically denied. Please provide evidence within 24 hours of this post.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

So let me understand this you decided that to minge about, interrupt a rp situation (unless you were part of it) and you left which you have not disclosed of you left the server or left the area also failRP you have not disclosed so to have an understanding please provide links of what happened so we can say + or - also Tank could you share your side of the situation

For now I am Neutral

*EDIT* 4/11/22

So after reason the reply from Chineseman I have now decided to change my vote to -support

Edited by Lovelock
Vote change

I have be pull to sit you have be warn for FailRP and LTAP to Sit and I not once who Warn you for that 

Person you got warn for it, it Chineseman131

So don't know what happened to sit before I have be pull to sit

RPName: Tank

Jobs:  Nu7 CPT/GOC CPL

Retired: Security 2LT,CI RnD CA, Sen Mod, Nu7 MAJ
Note: Tank - Sleep is for pussy

15 hours ago, thelightjedi said:

Steam Name: thelightjedi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:634632909

Ingame Name: Light

Ban Length: 3 Days

Admin that Banned you: Tank

Reason for Ban: LTAP

Dispute: 1: I Do Not Understand Getting Banned For 3 Days For Something As Little As Messing With A Test And Leaving And FailRP While People Doing MRDM Have To Do It 3 Times To Get Banned And I Currently Can Not Read The Staff Hand Book But I Believe That LTAP Is A Bannable Offense Unless Repeated And I Only Have One Warn On My Record So I Do Not Understand And If I Had Multiple Other Things Involved THat Should Have Been Marked On MY Ban So Do What You Will

-Support

LTAP doesn't need to be repeated to be a bannable offense and warns don't matter when its a ban about LTAP. Although I do want to hear chineseman's side of the story.

Also MRDM is a 5 day ban without being repeated.

Plantbruh made the sit and at the moment the sit is created plantbruh told the infil that the sit is made agains him and he LTAP

He got warn for FailRP+LTAP and i request the ban on the player because of the LTAP

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

reason of the sit he was solo raiding with the and breach SCP 035 and SCP 610 and it was a mass test or a combine test and if i remember well there was CI personnel according to plantbruh statement that he would like to get return to continue the test since this guy just solo raid as a infil to release SCP and once plantbruh made the sit and told the guy about it he just LTAP after checking logs it show that the user disconnected 

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

From my perspective it seems as if you were minging in an rp scenario and then got put into a sit for it, then either your PC crashed or you dced yourself, but since you have no proof that you crashed or left on purpose, I’m gonna give this one a -support for now, bring some evidence that you crashed and that’ll change