Kaizer going bye bye [R.E.S.I.G.N.A.T.I.O.N]

Kaizer

Name: Kaizer

Warden Name (If Applicable): Cyprian LM40

Juggernaut Name (If Applicable): K41

SteamID (If Resigning): STEAM_0:1:76093028

What needs to be updated (Rank, FTO, Wardens, Strikes, Activity, Promotion date, or notes): Resigning

What is the new entry needed?: Me no more here remove from roster

I've been through a lot with you all, so first up a few special people along the way

Lookatdatface: You are one of my best friends, on the internet and IRL, and I know we'll never actually get separated online since we are literally the same person.

Giga: You made me want to join the staff team, you're an example of what a staff member should be and look like, not to talk about being extra deliciously funny, just get a microphone bozo.

Ven: Get the fu** back in game you *sips tea* England enjoyer, what happened to all the fun times you've had on the server, you were and are a great mentor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all ya'll in Security command, I am not leaving because of you, I love each and every one on the roster and in reserves, I will miss what I had in CMD, the connections, the community, the banter, it's all lovely.

I am leaving due to work taking a larger toll on me now more than ever, I am developing my civilian career while also being in the army, so I basically have two jobs when I literally sleep at one of them.

I am not leaving forever, so, when I come back in 6 months, I hope to have one of my (CURRENT) fellow CPT's as the HOS.

Wave Goodbye GIF by Beauty Brands

• Gaminglight Love 2

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

stinky

• Skull 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

8 hours ago, Kaizer said:

I hope to have one of my (CURRENT) fellow CPT's as the HOS.

Don't you worry I will honnor your will. o7 my fav GMT captain, see you soon

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

• Giga locked this topic