Yrsa player report- Denied

BOS Stealth

Your in game name: BOS Crazed Psychopath

The player's in game name: sl Yrsa

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:564399918

What did the player do: RDMED  

Evidence (required):https://gyazo.com/0bfdbb81b7e513c86ac667cee82ba9c5 screen shot of her saying i could be in base
 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/H3rvEGjIdfQKn/d1337KLVbvQ0?invite=cr-MSxhQ2wsMTQ0NzI3MTQyLA clip of her rdming me 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn

Any extra information:

-support

your literally antagonizing her in the video, with blow your vape in her face. Yrsa you probably could have told him to leave but it is what it is.

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

• Head of Staff
8 hours ago, Dry said:

-support

your literally antagonizing her in the video, with blow your vape in her face. Yrsa you probably could have told him to leave but it is what it is.

I don’t think he was antagonizing her with the vape. He took fall damage from jumping off of the roof, respectfully. If she was being harassed she can report him for that or could of. I see/heard stealth called her a b word which is pretty foul. Also keltor clearly stated for them to stop messing around, but continued.

+/- support 

There is no evidence that he went into the house, as stated in the “base rules”.

spacer.png

@AceerIf you have a clip of him passing inside the house that would be very helpful, or in fact if anyone else that was present at the time and can provide further evidence, that would be appreciated!

*If I misjudged, I apologize!*

Edited by scor
fixed layout

dM43pL3.png

3 hours ago, Dry said:

-support

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

-support

kos sign out front, she asked u to leave, u didnt. you combat healed aswell https://gyazo.com/3b0f101656041a2abcf2b7da9737d5a4

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

• Head Admin
3 minutes ago, Bartholomew said:

-support

kos sign out front, she asked u to leave, u didnt. https://gyazo.com/3b0f101656041a2abcf2b7da9737d5a4

Changing to -Support as there is a KOS sign outside

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

3 hours ago, Dry said:

-support

There was a KOS sign outside and if YRSA felt you were causing more harm than good inside the base I don't see why she cant kill you.

Also, it seemed like you were taking her killing you as a joke having fun.

This could of been resolved by a staff in-game.

Edited by Trumpo

trumpo_signature.png

-Support

You didn't have SL in your name. Were you expecting a 30 day notice to leave the premises? You didn't have a right to be there, you had a privilege to be there. She took that privilege away. She is in no way required to tell you to leave since you were not a part of the family.

image.png.6c1afb0b5b9981e79282fcee3d342bfb.png

• Head Admin

My guy I asked you to make a player report on forums because I didn't want to be biased, No other staff was on. Saying "Leaky basically told me to fuck off" Is a huge understatement as I gave you every resource to make a proper report, please don't discredit me and make it out like I didn't try to help you.

Screenshot 2022-11-03 175624.png

Edited by LeakyPete
  • Like 1

cooltext451257634205518.png

6 hours ago, scor said:

I don’t think he was antagonizing her with the vape. He took fall damage from jumping off of the roof, respectfully. If she was being harassed she can report him for that or could of. I see/heard stealth called her a b word which is pretty foul. Also keltor clearly stated for them to stop messing around, but continued.

+/- support 

There is no evidence that he went into the house, as stated in the “base rules”.

spacer.png

@AceerIf you have a clip of him passing inside the house that would be very helpful, or in fact if anyone else that was present at the time and can provide further evidence, that would be appreciated!

*If I misjudged, I apologize!*

• Skull 1

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

2 hours ago, The Bats said:

-Support

You didn't have SL in your name. Were you expecting a 30 day notice to leave the premises? You didn't have a right to be there, you had a privilege to be there. She took that privilege away. She is in no way required to tell you to leave since you were not a part of the family.