Map Change Suggestion - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Bartholomew

What you want to see? - Switch back to rockford, with some added features like maybe a new buildings or so.

Why should we add it? - we all love rockford, its been a community favorite and I feel like it always will be, its balanced for bases, and for gov.  In aspect for event team, there are more dupes already made, better spots, and more space/areas. While this map is good and not saying it isn't there just isn't a whole lot of areas to host events.

What are the advantages of having this? - Statistically, we have had better player count additionally, and the server honestly needs a switch back to rockford for one we get better fps., two more event areas, 3 server performance, and 4 the server had less problems, and didn't crash nearly as much as this map does.

Who is it mainly for? - the community

Links to any content - 

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

- Support this isn't need as such to switch back to Rockford right now.

Only unless SMT have more planned in store to add and edit Great Lakeside in near the Future to then move Back to Rockford or another map to be temperamental until we come back to Great Lakeside etc

Edited by Ecott
  • Like 1

BCSO Sheriff | DF Commander Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

-support 

I’m so bored of Rockford. I’m enjoying this map tbh.

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

-support
mainly that policeRP doesnt need rockford back this quickly, it hasnt been quite long since this new map has risen ((i think)), i would like to see rockford coming back in the future though it was a very nice map to drive around on 😄

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• Head Admin
6 hours ago, Ecott said:

- Support this isn't need as such to switch back to Rockford right now.

Only unless SMT have more planned in store to add and edit Great Lakeside in near the Future to then move Back to Rockford or another map to be temperamental until we come back to Great Lakeside etc

-Support

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

19 minutes ago, Emmitt said:

+/- support 

I like both maps. Whatever keeps gaminglight police rp thriving is what I support 

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

22 minutes ago, The Bats said:

+Support... Kinda.

I'd love to see a "New Years update" that includes either a map change or a large map update.

There would be just under two months to prep the update.

Love you, bye!

I can agree, the map we hold the PRP server on really dictates the situations had aswell. I've come to notice that smaller maps like Rockford do attribute to better player to player interaction that seems lacking on lakeside.

-support  zeeptin spent thousands  of dollars  on this map not only that shitford is small and ugly the prison is super buggy that most of the time you need to drag prisoner's  in the cell witch makes it a hassle for staff/PD and people will want the map changed back  very quickly 

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

On 11/3/2022 at 9:03 AM, Dry said:

-support 

I’m so bored of Rockford. I’m enjoying this map tbh.

-Support 

PoliceRP 

EX Secret Service Command | EX EMS | PD SGT |EX PoliceRP Staff | UMC EX SCO19 | EX SERT

EX North Carolina Deputy

EX Delta Force Captain Jack 1J45 

6 hours ago, Mewy Minge said:

-support  zeeptin spent thousands  of dollars  on this map not only that shitford is small and ugly the prison is super buggy that most of the time you need to drag prisoner's  in the cell witch makes it a hassle for staff/PD and people will want the map changed back  very quickly 

minisigforums.webp

On 11/4/2022 at 9:02 PM, Slasher said:

+Support

-we had more members in Rockford and in Greatlake Side we have an average of about fifty saddly

I rather see map edits in Rockford every couple months like a new building or changing an area or something instead of changing maps Rockford is a great base just needs to be changed up a little. 

• Like 1

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png