Monkey's NCO Application

Monket

What is your In-Game name?: Monkey

What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:69229154

What is your rank?: Henchmen I

How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?: 5 days

What leadership experience do you have?: I was a DT CSM and IC SGT. Also I have experience officer experience on other Star Wars rp servers that I have played on.

Why do you want to be a Pyke NCO? (75 word minimum):I want to be a Pyke NCO because I really enjoy being in the Pyke Syndicate. Also as a Pyke NCO I would be able to host more Raids which could increase Pyke activity and interest in joining the Pyke Syndicate and more members is always good. Also as a Pyke NCO I believe it would be easier to organize Pyke Syndicate members for strategies or tactics to use in combat. Also by being able to organize more Pyke Syndicate members we can make it fun for Imperials or other people who come to Tatooine.

Why should you be trusted with this rank? (75 word minimum):I should be trusted with this rank because I have been previously trusted with the role of DT CSM and IC SGT. Also I have been previously trusted with other leadership roles on other Star Wars rp servers. With my previous leadership roles I was trusted with I was able to organize the personnel that was under my command. I also know that if I misuse my power that I would lose said powers that I will be given upon becoming a Pyke NCO.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke NCO you may be removed from your position?: Yes

• Like 2

Accepted!

Congratulations on moving up to NCO

Please speak with an Enforcer+ for whitelist and training!

Edited by GaIaxy

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit