STEAM_0:1:177552883

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:
SubLT

What specialty are you applying for?:
Security Director/Agent Kallus

What Naval Command (Rear Admiral+) gave you permission to apply?: 
Krüvz

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:
I think I can improve the activity, interaction, and work we produce I think tryouts, sims, and trainings are very important for this specialty, but I think interaction with these battalions will make the TSO's and SO's understand more what we actually do and how we can help is interacting and being able to help these battalions whenever we can and help them just strive and just the security of the ship overall as that is our duty as well not just shock and DT we are security officers making sure the security of the ISD is kept tight and to add more to the interaction part I think we are doing good as we are joining their tryouts watching and doing them talking with them in TS doing sims with them but only when we need to I would like to have SO shock and DT all do missions together more frequently join sims together more frequently as well.

Why should you be trusted with this position?
I have held a few trust worthy positions RG MAJ+ twice I've also been a head of a few sub branches before like Shadow Guard and EJT (old ERU) I have also been a vice commander and an admin on this server I was also a GM3 and I'm now a TGM as I just came back I also have no ill intentions to anyone in any of these battalions or in the server at all I think this community is amazing and if I did anything bad that would only have backlash on me.

Why do you want this rank?:
I want this rank because I feel like I can help this battalion strive, I love helping this server and I think I can help this battalion and lead it into a path where it can strive and keep and keep going and make all the changes it needs for this to happen, I also have always loved shock and DT and have worked with a couple Security directors like Astro, steel, sauce, and parker and they were all great and I think I can be good to I also really love Kallus in lore I thought he was pretty cool as well.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:
Fully understood.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:
My purpose within this branch would be to "manage my specialty and report any issues to the board of admiralty." but more in depth I would interact with both the battalions and help both command teams if they never need it and make sure all the security officers have their assignments for the week and make sure everyone in SO interacted with them and get to learn them and like them and also help the SSO's help me and really anyone in SO I will help I will also be a big part in the security of the ship and will be a role model to any other future Agent Kallus's I will also have to just make sure everyone  is competent and as I said before carve a path for SO to strive in helping both battalions.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Edited by Katsimaru

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

+++ Major Support 

You were a great Shock Vice Commander and you were given reserves for a reason. It also shows that you are well versed with the rules of shock and you have adapted well with the rules of DT. You constantly reach out to DT to do Sims andTrainings and you meet your SO assignments. You would make a great Kelly’s.

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png

2 hours ago, JackForPrez said:

+++ Major Support 

You were a great Shock Vice Commander and you were given reserves for a reason. It also shows that you are well versed with the rules of shock and you have adapted well with the rules of DT. You constantly reach out to DT to do Sims andTrainings and you meet your SO assignments. You would make a great Kelly’s.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

15 hours ago, JackForPrez said:

+++ Major Support 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director

On 11/4/2022 at 8:56 AM, JackForPrez said:

+++ Major Support 

• Gaminglight Love 1

EX Shock VCMDR  | EX Naval Captain  | EX SHGO Senior Honor Guard / Subway

On 11/4/2022 at 7:56 AM, JackForPrez said:

+++ Major Support 

• Gaminglight Love 1

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

++++++ Mega Support 

Kat has been a great SO. Kat attends all of our meetings. Always doing things with shock. Kat was a fantastic LTCOL back when we was both in shock together. I think he is the best fit for security director with all of his expertise with in shock and as a former command member.   

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16