STEAM_0:1:553847139

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:
 Sub Lieutenant 

What specialty are you applying for?:
Trial Gunnery Officer 

What Naval Command (Rear Admiral+) gave you permission to apply?:
Jpackis

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:
I've Been here since Regimental engineers was created and understand their purpose of them and how to best use them. The Activity of ENG can use great Improving only having maybe 1 on per day, this can be fixed by encouraging them to hop on and having activities for them to get on for example Stimulations and Training that will involve fixing objects and defusing bombs, also can be helped by creating passive RP for them such as going on maintenance patrols, and working with GameMaster to create funs events for them

Why should you be trusted with this position?
I've been in Naval few times the highest I've been would be Captain, I've been trusted to hold high positions within the community such as High-command and High in Staff, I Understand the responsibility of naval and I'm well trusted knowing when act serious and when to have fun with people to make sure they have an enjoyable experience within the server  

Why do you want this rank?:
I Want become a Trial Gunnery Officer to support the growth of Regimental Engineers, also wanting to improve myself by giving myself something extra to do  and progressing in Naval.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:
Ofcourse

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:
The Job of a Gunnery Officer is to oversee the regimental engineers, creating passive RP, also making sure they use their weaponry properly, also making sure the SOP is being followed at all times. And As  Gunnery Officer manning Turbolazers 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

+Support
Active
Seems dedicated
Trustworthy
Nice and approachable 

Good Luck!!!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |