Rascal's RFA Application

Blind

In-Game Name: Rascal

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:555170719

Current Research Rank: Advanced Researcher, RAU RIG Unit, Entry level RRA

Foundation Test Log(s) (graded 8+/10 only): 

Your Operations Advisor Overseer, has informed you there is a group of insurgents collecting foundation data at a field operating base on the surface. They are armed and well secured. How would you approach it? (100+ words): Upon finding out about the situation, I would investigate remotely using concealed cameras and drones to find weak points within the camp. Upon investigation, I would prepare an armed task force to storm the building with the weak spots located so they can exploit them. A perimeter stationed with armed guard forces will be set up around the area. Upon raiding the camp, at least two insurgents are to be captured for interrogation and the camp is to be cleared. Additional research should be conducted about the base and how it was set up. Information provided by the insurgents that have been interrogated should be used to locate a main base or terminal point. Upon finding this information, the same procedure shall continue until any other possible camps be cleared.

There is a strange SCP that calls himself the “targeter”. When the name of another individual is said within earshot of the “targeter” the “targeter” will teleport to the individual that has had their name said, and run off. How would you suggest the foundation approach apprehension and / or termination of this individual? (100+ Words): Upon hearing about the SCP subject, preliminary research shall be conducted to find out if it is hostile and if it rests, eats, talks, etc. A field perimeter is to be set up and guarded by a task force. After this, the subject is to be lured to an enclosed location via a Class-D personnel. Upon retrieval of the subject, it is to be placed in an airtight, soundproof, and windowed cell for further testing. Tests shall include reaction speed, appetite, and communication and possibly more. After all testing is concluded, termination attempts shall begin due to the subject being difficult to contain due to it's teleportation ability. 

An abandoned camp site has been discovered on the surface, hidden incredibly well within the brush. There are documents, newspaper scraps, as well as an old laptop with unknown data being transferred to a suspicious I.P. address. How do you react?
(100+ Words): Upon finding out about the situation, I would investigate remotely using concealed cameras and drones to find weak points within the camp. Upon investigation, I would prepare an armed task force to storm the building with the weak spots located so they can exploit them. A perimeter stationed with armed guard forces will be set up around the area. Upon raiding the camp, at least two insurgents are to be captured for interrogation and the camp is to be cleared. Additional research should be conducted about the base and how it was set up. Information provided by the insurgents that have been interrogated should be used to locate a main base or terminal point. Upon finding this information, the same procedure shall continue until any other possible camps be cleared.

Senior Researcher / Experienced Medic / The Theorists

Professional Dumbass / RDMRDMRDM / Furry

Ha you thought there would be something [REDACTED] here.

Trial Moderator

Denied
You may reapply in 2 weeks

Edited by Domz

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

• Giga locked this topic