Warn Appeal Fruitt

War_Fruitt

Your In-game Name: Fruitt

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:106338063

The admin's name in-game: Piller (on behalf of Chineseman's player report)

What warning did you receive: Power game

When did you receive this warning: October 31st

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning:

I shot at Chineseman while he was on a dclass cc while playing as RRH he the proceeded to run away I moved closer but realized after a minute or two he wasn't coming back so I flagged off RRH (also there was no active VIP to defend) and got onto G9 and as I was leaving through MTF bunks CP Chineseman was waiting on the bridge for me and shot at me so I killed him then he claimed I switched just to kill him when I had no knowledge of him switching CP bridges.

Why do you think this warn was false:

As per the reasoning Piller gave for accepting, it is not stated anywhere in the rules that if you are outside of your spawn when you switch jobs you have to wait NLR and if that is a rule perhaps listing it in the rules would help people not do that because nobody waits NLR when they switch jobs after leaving their spawn like I was wrongfully punished for doing, also if I was power gaming as Piller claimed what benefit would I have gained from switching from RRH who's health is 225/225 to G9 who's health is also 225/225?

Evidence the warning is false

I've attached rule 7 and 8 as evidence that I broke either rule, if you are going to claim I broke either one of these by saying one is not allowed to leave spawn after flagging to a different job without dying make sure to specify that because all the rule says is that if I die I have to wait NLR and I would also like to add that punishing a member after so many staff and other members downvote an outrageous report makes the entire server look bad next time make sure to consult multiple sides of a story before making poor judgment on a report...

Screenshot_20221031-232407_Samsung Internet.jpg

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

-Support

The MOTD is not all encompassing, Piller’s interpretation is correct. Other people saying otherwise doesn’t change that. 

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

As stated, the MOTD is not all encompassing, nor will it ever be. If we allowed people to go out of bunks, engage in combat, and switch jobs because they're still alive and not have to follow NLR, then that'd get out of control. People would start hopping onto different jobs right before death to avoid NLR. This is a reasonable variation of that rule and serves to keep things balanced.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

4 hours ago, Piller said:

As stated, the MOTD is not all encompassing, nor will it ever be. If we allowed people to go out of bunks, engage in combat, and switch jobs because they're still alive and not have to follow NLR, then that'd get out of control. People would start hopping onto different jobs right before death to avoid NLR. This is a reasonable variation of that rule and serves to keep things balanced.

I understand but as you could clearly see in Chineseman's clip I was in the F4 menu switching jobs because he had left combat I was not close to death and I had to switch off of RRH per the rules of playing on the job there was no way for me to know he had attempted to re-engage me from the opposite bridge he never even shot me in his clip

• Like 2

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

4 hours ago, Piller said:

Not to mention if we are going to start enforcing a rule that normal members don't follow since it's not explicitly stated in the rules as per rule 8 then a lot of people will start getting warned and a lot of jobs will be ignored including RRH because nobody wants to have to run all the way back to E11 base just to be able to switch jobs (especially since they're forced to switch the second they have no more VIP's) and not have to wait in spawn for the entirely of the new jobs NLR