Drizzles NCO Application Redo cuz i didnt see the minimum requirements

Olive

What is your In-Game name?:Drizzle

What is your SteamID?:STEAM_0:1:462665625

What is your rank?:Henchmen I

How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?:6 Days

What leadership experience do you have?:I have Been NCO almost Officer In Purge And am currently NCO In shock

Why do you want to be a Pyke NCO? (75 word minimum): I want to be In NCO Because I love the syndicate and want to help it grow into something Amazing and something more and more people want to join and have fun with us also I want to help Pyke Enlisted Be the best they can be and I want to opportunity to learn more about being officer ranks which I can learn more as an NCO Than I would be able to in enlisted.

Why should you be trusted with this rank? (75 word minimum): I will never abuse my power I will only Use my NCO Rank to Improve the quality and quantity of Our Pyke Members also i will try my best to Improve the general quality of Pyke making it more appealing to new potential members. I also want to improve my knowledge on being an Officer as being NCO id be working closer with officers and up to start learning how they work so i can hopefully end up in an officer position to work along the leaders of Pyke.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke NCO you may be removed from your position?: yes i do and i will not fail the Pyke

EX: Shock HVAL LTCOL Olive/K2S0 SK517
EX: ERUL

Accepted!

Congratulations on moving up to NCO

Please speak with an Enforcer+ for whitelist and training!

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit