Reese's NU7 Application

Reeses

In Game Name: Reeses
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:24804972
Discord Name (Ruby#0001):Reeses#1117
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): 1 warnwarns.thumb.PNG.d8a3fd59e942166a3df743d38054bf7a.PNG

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): Around 2020 I believe I'm not to sure

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I want to join NU7 because I want to join an MTF that I can be on when I'm not on CI and I have been in basically every branch including NU7 before so I decided to give NU7 a chance because I know some cool people in NU7 who I want to work alongside. I have seen NU7 do some cool work and just wanted to give NU7 a try and see if it would be something I would be interested in.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): Every branch basically except the exclusive ones on SCP RP, most on Imperial RP, and only PD for Police RP

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:  Yes

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER