Lafleur's RRH App

Lafleur

In Game Name: Lafleur

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:98203927

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433):Ti_Lou__#7336

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: SEC CPT | Warden Legion I Leader | CI LCPL  

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 3 edi.thumb.png.e07efaf1483ecc20b16c7dd1311782c4.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I wish to join the RRH team because I was told it was fun. I wanna open my roleplay experiences and RRH seems like a good way to go. I have played this server for more than a year and feel like I should join it to see what it's all about. I have a lot of determination for this and protecting the council and being secretive seems very fun and I would be very happy and exited if I got accepted into RRH

Why should we accept you: I feel like I should be accepted because I have a lot of experience as CMD, SF and Sub-Branch CMD. I know how to deal with responsibilities and high clearance. I have a good reputation on the server as an overall. I am a great PvP player, often clutching a CI raid or dealing with D-Class riots solo. I know how to deal with difficult situations and what to do quickly.

Edited by Lafleur

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+support

High ranks and is decently active

• Gaminglight Love 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

3 hours ago, -Elevate- said:

+support

Very high rank, proves his leadership

overall a good choice for RRH <3. 

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows

• 2 weeks later...
  • Weiss locked this topic