• Yes [Explain Why]
    • NO [Explain Why]

In-Game Name:
Iceberkk

Steam Name:
[GL] Iceberkk

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:634756453

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?

My staff rank is | Head GM | Super Admin | JMT | and the server I'm working on is {GL-ImperialRP}

How often are you online on the forums?

I'm verry active on the forum as a JMT as well as the Head GM of the server every time that I join, I hop on the Forums to see what is new as well as to deal with Accepting people or denying people or making suggestions as well as +Supporting or -Supporting.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I believe that I'm qualified to be a Forum Diplomat since I'm a calm person as well as I work professionally If I do not know something I learn instantly ask before making decisions to not commit mistakes I've been a member of this community for a long time being a Staff Member, Game Master and Vice Commander I know how things currently work and I know how to handle any type of situation accordingly.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

I will say that yes, If I have got to the rank of Junior Management Team is because I have good judgment as well as I know how to handle any situation accordingly, I have need it to do decisions about Bans, Formal Warnings as well as some other things within the server and my entire life everything is about judgement and decisions, as well as you need to handle everything with professionalism. If you are rude, disrespectful, not honest you will not get nowhere.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

I would DM the person as soon as possible to tell him to stop spamming on the forum and advice him politely as a Forum Diplomat and if the individual do not listens a punishment will be given to the individual, if the individual continues the spamming on the forums first I will hide the post. IF the person keeps being a problem what I will do is hide the post and report it to an SMT | Head Diplomat and use all the evidence I gathered during that time.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

As a Forum diplomat In a situation like this what I would do is send a Forum Diplomat's message to let them know that on the warning appeal or on the forums there can't be any type of strong and offensive argument within the players or the people here and if they do not listen and decide to keep the argument I will lock the thread and then report it to an SMT member | Head Diplomat.

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

+support

iceberkk has shown rapid improvement in growth and knowledge pertaining to being a great staff member for imperialrp. Compared to his previous application back in February he has come a long way and would be a great addition to the team!

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

10 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

+support

iceberkk has shown rapid improvement in growth and knowledge pertaining to being a great staff member for imperialrp. Compared to his previous application back in February he has come a long way and would be a great addition to the team!

I also can agree with the fact that Iceberkk has been an amazing staff member but also the Head GM of ImperialRP. Somehow managing being a JMT, Head GM, and holding 8th brother position shows that you can do a lot of hard things.

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 11/1/2022 at 11:10 AM, Bartholomew said:

+support

I aslo agree with this statement. He has been a great member of staff and I think that he would make a great forum diplomat. 

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

On 11/1/2022 at 7:10 PM, Bartholomew said:

+support

• Head of Staff

Denied

Unfortunately, your forums diplomat application has been denied.
You may re-apply next time applications are opened.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog changed the title to Iceberkk's Forum Diplomat Application - Denied
  • Frog locked this topic