Unban appeals- Accepted

Aquainfinty

1. Steam Name: Aquainfinty

2. Ingame Name: Aqua

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:224647261

4. Ban Length: 5 hours 

5. Admin that Banned you: Chev

6. Reason for Ban: I got banned for the reason, Reason. It was an accident, And the reason the other guy got banned was Interfering with GM Event | RDM x1

7. Dispute: It was an accident He meant to ban some one else but accidently grabbed my steam ID 

I can vouch for this, it was a complete accident. However they have been unbanned but this just needs to be removed from their record.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

I do also vouch for his removal from his record because I did accidently ban him, I was trying to deal with a person who was interfering with a GM Event as well as RDM'ED someone. But anyways I did accidently grab aquas steamid and as well as ban the wrong person aka aqua 

25 minutes ago, RussTime said:

I can vouch for this, it was a complete accident. However they have been unbanned but this just needs to be removed from their record.

if it accident, then i +support it. staff can make mistake too

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

3 hours ago, Mr Chev said:

I do also vouch for his removal from his record because I did accidently ban him, I was trying to deal with a person who was interfering with a GM Event as well as RDM'ED someone. But anyways I did accidently grab aquas steamid and as well as ban the wrong person aka aqua 

I was there for this. it was an accident

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

+ Support

Chev as a Trial Moderator should not be banning anyone in the first place.
Plus, as the banning Staff Member he has admitted to banning the wrong person.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars