What do you think?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like me / my application?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: MTF D5 PVT Ellipsis OWL6

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:138182274 

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Diamond

How long have you been playing on the server?: I used to play a lot around a year or two ago. For now I have been playing for about a week.

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: I have.

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):image.png.7353b08cd8900d4343f8e870f32784a3.png

Why do you want to join event team? 

I would like to be in the event team because of all the amazing other members of the community putting in the effort to create a better experience for us players, sometimes being wacky and silly and other times being serious server wide events where opposing groups come together to complete an objective. In my mind events can bring a community together and keep it alive and thriving and so I believe that if I could join and make a difference apply my time and effort that this long standing community that many (including I) care for can continue to thrive as it has.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:

Because I am a mature and experienced person. With 0 warns I have had no previous issues with any staff member nor any in game demotions or issues. In the sense of experience, I have had plenty of experience on other communities in event team positions meaning that as a new member I am less prone to making mistakes and can focus on making my events the very best that can be.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

I am familiar all the way from DarkRP in 2015 to other SCP roleplays in 2020.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

In the Maintenance side of LCZ (Green Side), a staff member was clearing out some of the drain pipes when they came across a vile clogging up the pipe. Suspecting it is just a useless piece of glass he throws it into the glass disposal waste. This however causes an unknown condition to instantly spread to the staff member and his close by colleagues. Soon enough their faces turn into different colour and become hostile. In the location of the initial vile break a large mass starts forming (This mass acts as a permanent respawn point for the infected until it is neutralised by biohazard units via incineration ).  

(This was a rough draft of my thoughts so I do welcome any feedback that could be made to the application!!!)

Edited by Dunxle
Spelling.

Current: Senior Admin | Forums Diplomat | Alpha-1 COL | Senior Event Team | Tea Enthusiast 

Former: Delta-5 LTCOL / HRO / G9 | O-1 LTCMDR

On 10/28/2022 at 5:26 PM, Trizium said:

+ Support, really cool guy, and nice event idea. Give him ET ong ong.

A little bit short but still a good application 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Ozzie

• Goat locked this topic