Ignis Ban Appeal

IgnisNuts

Steam Name: IgnisNuts

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:516807893

Ingame Name: ignuts

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Toasty

Reason for Ban: Transphobia

Dispute: I messed up bad.. I am willing to be a better person overall, and Gaminglight has taught me how to be a better person just by being around it's community. I've been meditating for a while now, and that has helped me become a better person. I am sorry if people got offended by what I have said in the past. I'm sorry if I ruined anybodies fun while playing the game because I believe going on the server should be fun for everybody unless someone goes out of their way to ruin that fun. If I get unbanned I will make SCP-RP good again.

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

+support
lets be real here... ignis would never do a transtphobia. he is a n ernest and honest amn and always follows all the rules on gl.. he has alway s been the most dedicated player and committed 10 years to ehe server, minimum. plus support+support

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

+support

free my man ignis Nu7 is quite lonely with him not here

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

1 hour ago, bop said:

Happy So Excited GIF by Sherlock Gnomes

What? (most legit What in history no joke)

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png