Jinkiedong’s Guardian Application (2nd)

ImTrash

In Game Name: Jinkiedong

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:419516911

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): username #9617

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: CI 2nd Lieutenant, Delta-5 SSGT, Former CI RND Assistant Inspector

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Shadows, Ayaya, Mean

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 0731ACF62-79E9-44FA-878F-8429FF55A2B9.thumb.jpeg.9c3983beba5b9facdfb15a31aa253cf2.jpeg

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:

I would like the join the team because I have heard great things about it from members and would like to experience it myself. I have been wanting to join for a long time, persevering even after being denied once. I enjoy being a bodyguard and would enjoy times with the team and it’s members. I would also like to join because I have been recommended to join a lot and I’d love to fulfill these requests from my friends and partners.

Why should we accept you:

I have had experience in multiple command positions and I can be depended on. I am always around to help out when needed and I think I have a positive reputation. I would like to join the team because I admire it’s members and respect them highly for how good they are at their assignment, and I strive to be like they are. I think that accepting me into Red Right Hand is a positive choice for the team.

Edited by ImTrash

+Support

Is a very great guy to be with, He knows all the rules and he is very serious when it comes to his own job and he is very trusted around those he follows. I believe he will be a great guardian

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows

+support
Very professional in what he does, when i was involved in an interrogation with him a long time ago while he was in CI. He handled himself well and did not stray far from the goal. trusted member of D5

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

+Support

i may be very annoyed with his existence but he's good at combat and leadership i guess 🤷‍♂️

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. 
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Weiss locked this topic