Pills' Forum Diplomat Application - Accepted

Pills

In-Game Name: Pills

Steam Name: [GL] Sllip

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526542188

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Senior Moderator on SCP-RP

How often are you online on the forums? I check it every few hours. Available to check it at anytime 4:15 PM to 10 PM EST and I never close the forums usually. Occasionally on the forums during school depending on the class I am in. On the weekends, I go from 2:00 PM to about 1:00 AM EST.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? To be honest, I feel like I have tons of experience on the forums and in the community in general. I believe I am well versed in the knowledge of the rules and would be able to moderate the forums I know so well. I have been in the staff team multiple times throughout my time in the community. I have a plentiful number of posts and experience over the past few years. I am widely available to do any duties I may need to complete and I have dealt with all kinds of people.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? In SCP-RP, I am high command. I am essentially forced to make difficult decisions often to help better my branch. Additionally, I am also a staff member and make decisions based on my discretion quite often. I have been within the staff team multiple times for long periods over the past few years and have been well experienced with making good decisions for the server. For example, recently I had to demote someone who was a friend to me in command. He was inactive and I had demoted him and eventually led to his resignation. Although I had been friends with him, I still had demoted him which I believe to show my commitment to the rules and how nobody is exempt from them. I deal with things like this all the time and I try to never let bias get in the way of my judgement of situations.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? First, I would hide the posts the user has spammed. I would then screenshot/record all the posts the user spammed for evidence. I would then DM/PM the user informing them that spamming is against the forums rules. If they want to appeal their ban, they must go to their respective forums section and make a post with the format. If they continue their spam, then, I would contact the head diplomat and inform them of what has happened and request something like a warn or content restriction. If the head diplomat is unavailable, I would contact an SMT member about the situation. If it was reported, I would contact the people who reported the user and tell them how the situation was dealt with.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?  First off, I would remove the comments on the appeal of the argument. Then, I would post a message saying to keep warning appeal comments to a +/- support or information relating to the appeal. (Depending on the severity of what was said in the argument, I would decide whether or not the players deserved something like a warn or content moderation) I would then inform the head diplomat of what happened. If they continue to argue on the post, I would lock the post until an SMT member responds to the appeal. If it was reported, I would contact the people who reported the user and tell them how the situation was dealt with.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Pretty active on forums, good application with responses, seems to know a bit about a Forum Diplomat

+ support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 10/27/2022 at 5:09 PM, Dick Grayson said:

+support 
Active on the fourms 
He likes the server and is dedicated to it 

On 10/31/2022 at 3:17 PM, Masterson said:

+Support

Is very active on the forums

Seems to have a good understanding of the duties that need to be performed as a Forum Dip

Retired_Signature.png?ex=662460ac&is=662

• Head of Staff

Accepted!

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted. Please contact Goat for training!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog changed the title to Pills' Forum Diplomat Application - Accepted
  • Frog locked this topic