Galaxy's Forums Diplomat Application - Accepted

Rivian Galaxy

Should I Become A Forums Diplomat!  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become A Forums Diplomat!

• Yes! Please Explain
    • No! Explain Please

In-Game Name: Galaxy

Steam Name: [GL] Galaxy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80070469

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Moderator | ImperialRP [Granted Permission To Apply By Rux]

How often are you online on the forums? Quiet often, when I'm online I normally check the forums every few hours as well as check it while I am at work.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I believe I am qualified to serve as a Forums Diplomat for many reason. First, I believe I am well known in the community as I play on Imperial and SCP. Secondly, I have held the rank of Admin on Imperial as well as two command positions previously. Finally, with all my previous experience I know what will be expected of me as a Forums Diplomat and with 100% confidence believe I will be a great addition to the Forums Diplomat team. I am not know how to do everything right away but I am a quick learner and will pick it up in no time.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? Yes! As I stated previously I have held two command positions previously and Admin on Imperial and I do not believe I would of reached these ranks without having good judgement. I have handled many tickets on Imperial where I had to make a difficult decision such as who was in the right and who was in the wrong or whether someone deserves a formal warn or just a verbal. I have also dealt with ticket regarding members of a battalion I was in and I had to remain unbiased in those tickets. I've also had to warn people who I considered friends as even people close to be need to follow rules as I'd expect to get the same treatment from them. I have also experienced difficult decisions in the real world with work.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? First I would DM them on the forums politely asking them to stop spamming the forums or harsher punishment may be taken. If they continued I would hide their posts and send them the ban appeal forum for their respective server. If they still continued to be a problem on the forums I would hide their posts and send all my evidence I gathered to the Head Diplomat.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

I would first send a Forums Diplomat message in the thread stating to stop the arguing at once and to keep it to + and - supports only. If they continued to argue I would lock the thread and report it to the Head Diplomat then let SMT/Head Diplomat handle it from that point on.

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

+ You have experience in hard to do jobs, seems decently active on forums, has been around for a while now (about 2 years)
- Pretty short application of which I wanted to see more details and description on what you can do

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 10/27/2022 at 6:07 AM, RussTime said:

+ You have experience in hard to do jobs, seems decently active on forums, has been around for a while now (about 2 years)
- Pretty short application of which I wanted to see more details and description on what you can do

+ Support

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 10/27/2022 at 12:07 AM, RussTime said:

+ Support

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

On 10/26/2022 at 10:07 PM, RussTime said:

+ Support

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 10/27/2022 at 12:07 AM, RussTime said:

+ Support

rsz_1rsz_1oversize_signature.png

• Head of Staff

Accepted!

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted. Please contact RussTime for training!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog changed the title to Galaxy's Forums Diplomat Application - Accepted
  • Frog locked this topic