7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be RRH

• Yes
    • No

In Game Name: Diamondback 

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:0:514954482

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): Diamondback#3365

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian 

Current RP Ranks Held: I am a 1LT in Chaos and a RCT in D5 and am also in a SF already 

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 

image.thumb.png.e1bbe6cdf2d8caa7da5ce992dfa1a8cc.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 

I would like to become a Red Right Hand because it would allow me to improve my skills and image as a Role player. I also believe that it would help me make an impact on the server as a member. I was in a battalion known as death troopers. This is a similar type of unit to RRH, with the whole team guarding high-ranking individuals. As a person, I try to be the best that I can be whenever I'm not at my best. If I make a mistake, then I would be the first one to admit it and learn from it.

Why should we accept you: 

I believe that you should accept me as a Red Right Hand because of my previous experience as a command member. I also have experience in other guardian battalions, such as the DT Seeker Sub-branch. Being a Redacted member would allow me to make an impact on the server as a member. I believe that my combat skills are higher than others. I also have the ability to keep cool under pressure, which is very important when it comes to playing a game. I get that it's a game, and I can't be critical of what happens in it if I don't agree with it. Another reason I think I stand above the rest is that I'm a good person, and I believe that by consistently improving as a person and as a part of the team, I can help improve the mood of the players. I am willing to try and prove myself if I am accepted, but I will not put myself above my peers  in order to look better. This mindset is very important for any good command member, as it shows that they are capable of handling situations with dignity and respect. Even if I am not accepted, I will still continue to improve myself as a role player and as a person.

Edited by Diamondback

Ex: RRH Guardian Delta 40 / CI CPT IC Project Ω Overseer VCMDR Fixer Project Ω Squad Lead Niner

+Support

- Active

- Dedicated

- All Round Good Person

- I Have Seen Diamondback's Performance On Imperial And Know He Will Be A Great Fit For RRH

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

+SUPPORT

-ACTIVE

- hes a CI brother

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

5 hours ago, GaIaxy said:

+Support

- Active

- Dedicated

- All Round Good Person

- I Have Seen Diamondback's Performance On Imperial And Know He Will Be A Great Fit For RRH

4 hours ago, Reeses said:

+SUPPORT

-ACTIVE

- hes a CI brother

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows

• Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. 
Please speak to any available O5 Council to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

• Weiss locked this topic