5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Forums Diplomat?

• YES
    • NO

In-Game Name: Glaze

Steam Name: [GL] DaddyKumquat 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:149016068

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Admin/ SCPRP

How often are you online on the forums? I check the forums multiple times throughout the day

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I would say I am a very active in Gaminglight throughout the server and the forums. I monitor the forums multiple time throughout the day and try to assist people through their problems. As a forum diplomat I can make a bigger impact on the forums and make problems go away easier and help not just SCPRP but Gaminglight as a whole. I have been staffing on SCPRP for a while now and understand the rules and punishments within this position.  

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

I would say I have great judgment, like I said I have been on staff for a little while now and have had sits from FailRP to MassRDM and I have taken time to assess the situation at hand and give out punishments or solve the problem in the right manner. I like to make sure I have both sides of the story and make a non-bias decision. I have no problem in asking for help.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

I would first but the spammer on a "Content Moderation" and make sure that they cannot make any more spam post without approval. Upon doing so I would look at what the person post and hide any post that are inappropriate and do not follow Gaminglight rules. I would then issue the punishment needed and contact my direct supervisor so they can further analyze the problem so that he/she is tracking and if any other punishment is need. 

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

If I find a post where two people are arguing, I would first make sure there was not a punishment already given or the problem was solved. If there is a warning already, I would lock the post and let it be known why it was locked. If nothing was done, I would read the conversation and decide if punishment is need and consult my direct supervisor of what is happening.

Good application, seems trustworthy enough explaining your an Admin, okish activity on forums however you could be more active

+ Support, willing to give you a chance

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 10/26/2022 at 10:14 PM, RussTime said:

Good application, seems trustworthy enough explaining your an Admin, okish activity on forums however you could be more active

+ Support, willing to give you a chance

On 10/28/2022 at 6:44 AM, Giga said:

+Support
-Great app
-Great guy to be around
-Fairly active on forums

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

• Head of Staff

Denied

Unfortunately, your forums diplomat application has been denied.
You may re-apply next time applications are opened.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog changed the title to Glaze Forum Diplomat Application - Denied
  • Frog locked this topic