Frosty's Forum Diplomat Application - Accepted

Frosty_

Am I fitting for Forum Diplomat?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no? (Please explain why)

• Yes
    • No

Frosty's Forum Diplomat Application

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In-Game Name: Frosty

Steam Name: [GL] MyBroFrosty

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:125360410

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? I am a Admin on ImperialRP

How often are you online on the forums? I check forums everyday when I get the chance

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

There many reasons I can see as qualified for this position. Personally I see my experience as one if not the top quality I have to offer. I have been apart of this since 2018-2019. I have been staff twice with the first time me reaching Admin on Clone Wars RP and the Second I reached Senior Admin on Imperial RP. I would like to point out as well that I was a part of the Forum Diplomat team during both terms of me being staff. With my time as staff and being part of this team previously I have learn the necessary skills to uphold expectations and to get the job of a Forum Diplomat don't effectively. 

Though I have plenty of experience I admit it does not mean everything. My second most valued trait I have is my ability to learn and adapt to new situations. One thing I am fully comfortable with saying that a lot of others aren't is that fact I know I have much to learn and there are some scenarios I may need guidance with.  If I am to be accepted to the Forum Diplomat team I would love to be able to work with the Head Diplomat and the rest of team to further my skills. In short as I already believe I have the experience to join the team I am always willing to learn and take criticism when needed to become even more of a asset to not just the diplomat team but the community as a whole.

Another quality of mine is my ability to judge and access all different kinds of scenarios. I feel this is the most desired quality to have when it comes to doing the job of a Forum Diplomat effectively. With this position you are expected to be able to step into a situation and handle it with the at most professional and equal leveling. I see myself as being capable of being fair and unbiased especially under pressure. Any conclusion I come to will be well thought out and handled with all point of views in mind. This is so I can solve any issue or tension pleasing as many members as possible as I know at times its impossible to please everyone. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

At this time it is difficult for me to think of a specific situation where I feel my judgment skills came out strong. Though I would like describe the amount of judgement I have to make on a daily basis mainly with my line of work. In real life I am a Network Support Apprentice for a local internet service provider. There are plenty of times where I will have to speak to customers and use my judgement in every step. When I look into a customers problem I will have to ask them questions on every detail possible to help me and my isolate the problem they are having. A lot of the times we will determine its issues with our provided equipment and do the proper steps to fix the problem. As well we could also determine the issue lies somewhere beyond our responsibility for example streaming services such as HBO Max tending to have not the best performance. 

As well when it comes to dealing with customers I have make sure at all times I am listening and coming off with a professional outlook. This is especially the case when a customer gets upset with us. I have to make sure I remain calm and handle the situation accordingly understanding they are upset for a reason. In these scenarios I would try my best to calm down the customer and help them explain there issues having effectively so I can help them properly. As well it would be unfitting and rude of me to push them away just because of the fact that there upset unless absolutely necessary say for example if it turns into the customer harassing me or my co-workers. This shows how real life job helped me grow my judgment skills exponentially. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

In these situations I would first contact a member of SMT and or more specifically if available the Head Diplomat being Frog quickly letting him know the situation and requesting his assistance. After quickly letting SMT know I would then look into the accused members account and investigate all post that were made and hide any comments spammed on other members post. Though if the accused makes posts of his own spamming I would out right hide the post as a whole. While doing all this I would some how document all post I went into and what I did say on a google doc for me to send to the SMT member to help with there endeavors. 

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

First immediately I would send out a warning message saying something on the line of "Please limit the arguing on this post and keep the conversation civilized or we will be forced to lock this post to allow SMT only to handle this matter". Though if shown after my warning there are still members arguing I would then lock the post and advice SMT of the situation giving them the link to the post. This way SMT will be capable of handling the report without anything distracting them or just flat out getting in the way. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

Trustworthy staff member as well as being a good staff member, not really active on forums but still active (last post before this was Monday then October 19th.), could make a good moderator with good training.

+ Support (become a little bit more active on forums, meaning policeRP and SCPRP)

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

6 hours ago, RussTime said:

Trustworthy staff member as well as being a good staff member, not really active on forums but still active (last post before this was Monday then October 19th.), could make a good moderator with good training.

+ Support (become a little bit more active on forums, meaning policeRP and SCPRP)

12 hours ago, RussTime said:

+ Support

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

On 10/26/2022 at 2:53 PM, RussTime said:

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 10/26/2022 at 3:53 PM, RussTime said:

On 10/26/2022 at 6:53 AM, RussTime said:

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 10/26/2022 at 3:53 PM, RussTime said:

Good luck homie IV

• Head of Staff

Accepted!

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted. Please contact RussTime for training!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog changed the title to Frosty's Forum Diplomat Application - Accepted
  • Frog locked this topic