ZoeyPlaysGames Forums Diplomat Application - Accepted

ZoeyPlaysGames

In-Game Name: ZoeyPlaysGames

Steam Name: [GL] ZoeyPlaysGames

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73751083

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Senior Moderator for POLICE RP

How often are you online on the forums? I check the forums on a daily basis via mobile, mainly stick to my respected server topics aswell as general to see if there is anything new

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I personally feel I would be a good addition to the forums diplomat team as I have a great feel for the forums layout and what is expected in each topic channel. In addition with my near constant availability (via Mobile) Im able to assist in topics on the go as well as at home. lastly I feel my level head and Unbiased look upon topics can aid in assisting the community on a forums level.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

A situation I would describe would most likely be a situation I had at a workplace in real life, in said situation a member of the managerial team was harassing a co-worker of mine verbally. I took it upon myself one night when very hurtful words were said towards my co-worker to step up and act in the situation against the manager in question, I knew the risks of possibly loosing my job for doing so but at that time making sure my co-worker was okay and treated with respect was more important. at the end of the conversation my co-worker was attempting to leave work early but was unable to get a ride home. I then took the action of driving said co-worker home on my own volition to make sure they got home safe. this situation was a very difficult one for me, risking my career and income to make sure people are safe was definitely a nerve racking one but for sure the right choice looking back.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

I would first go to the players profile to see where they have posted to find all posts regarding the subject at hand, I would then lock or hide said posts depending on severity to prevent further community issues. i would then contact SMT in assistance with the situation Via the Needing-SMT area in the staff discord and await their response while checking the forums for any following posts.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

I would firstly asses the situation regarding the thread, from that determination I would issue a written warning in the thread to politely ask the people involved to keep conversation Civil and Constructive. If the issue is still present after such response I would  lock the thread to await SMT decision on the warn.

I appreciate the time taken to look over my application and hope to be one day working alongside the Diplomat team.

12 hours ago, Banna-Bred said:

+support

good app

active from what I see in application

+Support

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

Good responses, true to being active on forums, has a great mentality, and has been with the community for a while now (4 years at least)

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support

-Trustworthy and competent

-Active

-Positive attitude and dedicated to helping the community

-Overall the kind of person we want as a forum diplomat

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

+ Support

Very Good member of Staff 

On 10/27/2022 at 2:36 AM, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

-Trustworthy and competent

-Active

-Positive attitude and dedicated to helping the community

-Overall the kind of person we want as a forum diplomat

On 10/28/2022 at 6:10 PM, Masterson said:

+Support

Active

Always have good interactions with this person

Best of luck!

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

On 10/26/2022 at 9:55 PM, RussTime said:

Good responses, true to being active on forums, has a great mentality, and has been with the community for a while now (4 years at least)

+ Support

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

• Head of Staff

Accepted!

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted. Please contact BruceyBoyo for training!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog changed the title to ZoeyPlaysGames Forums Diplomat Application - Accepted
  • Frog locked this topic