Flungus's Shadow Guard Officer Application

Bony Eared Assfish

Am i worthy to be shadow guard officer?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Am i worthy to be shadow guard officer?

• yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in game name?:
Flungus

What is your in game rank?:
Senior Guard

How long have you been in Shadow Guard?:
about 2 and 1/2 weeks

How long have you been in Royal Guard?:
about 4 weeks

Why do you want to become an officer in Shadow Guard?: I want to help shadow guards as a whole. Being an officer would help me in my day to day duties that I already do.I would answer peoples questions and try to resolve conflicts and issues that may arise in shadow guards and take care of things when the lead is absent or busy. I have great ideas for improving shadow guard that I would like to bring to the table and being an officer would greatly help in that.I have been greatly enjoying my time in shadow guard and there is nothing I want more than see Shadow guard at the best it can be! Shadow guard has a lot of potential and I would love to be trusted with the position of officer to harness this potential.

How could you assist The Shadow Guard Lead?: I would help by expressing what the lead wishes for as if they wish to focus on certain things. I will do my best to enact his wishes and bring new ideas to the table. I'm almost always available on discord so people can always talk to me about grievances and suggestions and matters that they would like to see differently so that they can use CoC and the lead can focus on more pressing matters. I would do my very best to keep everyone's dueling standards up to par and I would love to help increase shadow guard activity and of course bring ideas to increase activity or even what shadow guard does maybe make it more fun and lucrative. I could assist the lead by making sure everyone has their certificates and also help with documentary making or editing which I have experience. I can be serious when I need to be however I'm also down for having a great time f because at the end of the day we are all here to have fun. I think being an officer I can do more with shadow guard and have a lot of fun with people in shadow guard. Which I believe in turn could increase activity and people wanting to join.:)

How many strikes do you have?: I have 0 strikes.

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer in a Sub-Branch? (If yes, explain) I do have experience, I was previous BHS overseer,in which I helped with documents and helped the lead, also before that I was an officer in BHS. Me and the BHSL ,while I was overseeing it, made many changes to BHS and how they operate and helped increase activity and membership. I was BHS overseer for about two months so I would say I'm quite familiar with running a sub branch and working with everyone involved in it.

Thank you for taking time to read my application!

Current: FEMBOY SMASHER

EX: Nova Vice Commander TROJAN!!!!!!!!!!DT C37shadow guard flungus pykw

+Support
-Great Application
-Great Person
-Has been a vice commander before meaning he can be trusted
-Active

Good luck!

Edited by YaBoyScyther

Current: IC HCO SSS MSG 8509 Rusty
Retired: Ω 1LT 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#BringIFback #InfernoRangers

+support
-Past experience
-Helped me and taught me how to lead BHS
-Good person
-Dedicated

Good luck! 

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

3 hours ago, YaBoyScyther said:

+Support
-Great Application
-Great Person
-Active

Good luck!

peepeepoopoo grandma

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

16 hours ago, YaBoyScyther said:

+Support
-Great Application
-Great Person
-Active

Good luck!

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member