Glaze Event Team Application

Glaze

In-Game Name: Glaze

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:149016068

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum/Admin 

How long have you been playing on the server?: 7 months

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 1

Why do you want to join event team? I would like to join event team to help continue to make this server the best in gaminglight. We are number one on gaminglight because we have the best event team in all of gaminglight so I want to keep it that way. I also want to help my branch with events as medical does not have many event team to help out and I would like to make sure we have great events and PT's in Medical. I am also on during the early mornings so I can do events early to help increase population and make the server better.  

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I am High command in medical and I am a admin in staff. I am dedicated to this server and I play a lot. I also am in RRH too.

[GL] DaddyKumquat - BattleMetrics

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I would like to do an event where the SCP cells have been hacked by an unknown entity and the escape to surface and CI and the foundation have to team up to fix the cells, secure the SCP's back in the cells and fight the unknown entity. meow.thumb.PNG.448595e32889d870769cfeadca4fbddb.PNG

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. 
Contact any Senior Event team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic