Permenent Ban Appeal

Swagxdxdd

Steam Name: Swag

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54680702

Ingame Name: Swag

Ban Length: Permenent

Admin that Banned you: Zeeptin

Reason for Ban: NULL

Dispute: I joined the server and I didn't realize that killing other D class is RDM since I was new on the server and only had few minutes on it, I now realize that i should have read the rules before playing the server and I apologies for my actions but I do feel that a permanent ban is too severe of a punishment for what I did. also this happened a few months ago I now wish to join the server so I could play ill make sure to follow the rules this time.

29 minutes ago, ZeferGaming said:

- support

If you broke the rules so bad that it got Zeeptin involved then all I can say is bruh sorry but chances of unban is zero to nothing 

actually I happened to be on when he got banned all he did was kill 4 afk d-class and one of them happened to be zeeptin 😕

-support regardless of who banned you, you would not have been banned for no reason but if all you did was RDM people without knowing the rules then a perm is a bit extreme so due to you being perm banned I feel you are withholding something so my vote may change if you know you are telling the truth but again I truly feel you are holding something back as I do not feel that the Owner would perm ban someone for RDMing and not knowing the rules

This person is a known minge from past experiences

CHONKY -Support

Edited by Kaizer

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

On 10/26/2022 at 12:45 PM, Lovelock said:

-support regardless of who banned you, you would not have been banned for no reason but if all you did was RDM people without knowing the rules then a perm is a bit extreme so due to you being perm banned I feel you are withholding something so my vote may change if you know you are telling the truth but again I truly feel you are holding something back as I do not feel that the Owner would perm ban someone for RDMing and not knowing the rules

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 10/26/2022 at 7:45 PM, Lovelock said:

On 10/26/2022 at 11:25 AM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+support. 

Extreme duration for rdm.

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

On 10/25/2022 at 8:31 PM, Chineseman said:

just to let you know Zeeptin is the owner and when it comes to ban from the Owner chance to appeal ban is like 5% or 0% at all but good luck on appealing this ban

- Support. If it’s enough that the owner will ban you then you obviously did something wrong

• Dislike 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)