5 members have voted

1. 1. Would I make a good Ninth Sister?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Ragnar

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

IQ, Ninth Sister

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Since I have joined IQ about 2 months ago, my goal has been to make it to lore IQ and everyday I strive towards it in my behavioral conduct. I see myself as a good leader, and I think I could be the addition needed to improve the IQ branch experience! As the Ninth Sister, it would aid me toward my goal of raising IQ to the top level at the ISD. I have plans to increase player count, as well as the responsibility of being the most respected battalion there is! My wish for command does not outweigh my intent to make IQ more fun and appealing to new or aspiring players, as everyday I do my best to improve my fellow IQ's experience, wether it comes to SIMs, Missions or Events. The Inquisitors should be respected and even a little feared (RP Wise) and it is also one of my goals to bring that to fruition, as well as improve the dynamic between Officers, NCO's and Enlisted, to optimize the experience, and inspire them to host as many tryouts and SIMs as possible within reason. In summary, I strive for the command position not just for me, but for the good of the IQ branch and all my fellow Inquisitorius companions.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

613:10 Hours, joined the server about 4 months ago. https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1107038191

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Commander of a branch is tasked with being the ultimate example of the seriousness and dedication needed for the branch. The one that is willing to answer any and all questions from any of his troopers, no matter the rank. A commander needs the grit and respect to never treat others as inferiors, but to bolster up their confidence and push them to be the best they can be! To always be at the ready and command the troops with professionalism and make sure that all the rules of the battalion are being followed to a T. The commander inspires strength, and is to be the one that everyone can count on, including others from different battalions.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I love the IQ branch, no other branch has given me the fullfilment that IQ has. I am respectful towards everyone, regardless how low or high ranking they are. Everyday I try my best to help the rest of the branch be the best it can be, doing different SIMs and Trainings so that they can always be ready and attentive. I have made it to the rank of CPT (Lord VIII) without ever being striked and without having to put in any application, and I have made sure to always follow the rules to a T and never disobey a superior. As Ninth Sister, I aim to always show the true might of the IQ branch, just as it should be.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Every single day, due to my timezone being GMT +2 I am online both early and late, as in comparison to EST.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 1 warning, unfairly given to me while on my Shock job a couple of months prior. I arrested 3 STs that were trespassing in Brig, but one of them happened to be a Major as well as an Admin, and he got very heated and gave me a warn. I am in the process of appealing for it to be removed as I was simply doing my job at the time.

Edited by Ragnar

16 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support
+ Understands the responsibility
+ The Best Option for the Role
+ Great Guy
+ Super Active
+ Great Application 

GOOD LUCK!

Completely Agree with everything Jaeger Said

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

On 10/25/2022 at 3:34 AM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support
+ Great Guy
+ Super Active
+ Great Application 

GOOD LUCK!

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

On 10/25/2022 at 4:34 AM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support
+ Great Guy
+ Super Active
+ Great Application 

GOOD LUCK!

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 10/25/2022 at 11:34 AM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support
+ Great Guy
+ Super Active
+ Great Application 

GOOD LUCK!

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

• Theta locked this topic