3WAY Piss Shivers Warn Appeal- Denied

dFuZe

Steam Name: DFUZE

Ingame Name: 3WAY Piss Shivers

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799388779/

Ban Length: It's a warn but I couldn't find the correct channel for warn appeal

Admin that Banned you: Trumpo

Reason for warn: FailRP Kidnapping while not enough GOV

Dispute: Me and another person had kidnapped a SL member and were ransoming him. However Matilda said there isn't enough Gov but later said to "rp it out." So we did. We RP'd it out and SL members came to pay for their member. However Trumpo teleported to us like 5 minutes into the RP Situation and warned me and the other guy for Fail RP Kidnapping while not enough gov. I want this warn removed because I was told by an admin that we could RP it out. 

When I took the ticket about the person being kidnapped without enough gov you tried to restrain me and said " You can just take his place then"

while  I was telling you that you cannot kidnap without 10 gov online. 

You then said something along the lines of how " it doesn't matter because the kidnapping is between criminals not government"

I warned you because you showed you did not care for what I had to say at all.

Also, I only warned you because you were the one that restrained the person.

Edited by Trumpo

trumpo_signature.png

4 minutes ago, Trumpo said:

When I took the ticket about the person being kidnapped without enough gov you tried to restrain me and said " You can just take his place then"

That was before the fact I was telling you that you cannot kidnap without 10 gov online. 

I warned you because you showed you did not care for what I had to say at all.

Also, I only warned you because you were the one that restrained the person.

I only said "You can take his place then" after you told us. Not before like you stated. Furthermore, that was only because our hostage said he had to log off. Also Matilda gave us the OK to RP it out, so that was my problem. I don't know why you had to swoop in to warn us when we we're given the OK to RP it out by a staff member. 

Edited by dFuZe

=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-

Moved to correct section!

=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

Just now, Trumpo said:

The last comment ill write here ….

It became a problem when a sit was made. That is why I became involved.

If you simply would of just released the person and followed the MOTD I wouldn't of warned you.

Why would I have to release the hostage if a separate admin had given us the Okay to RP it out before you even arrived.

6 hours ago, Logan said:

- Support

There was not enough gov on. Regardless if the staff member says it's ok or not (which I doubt they did say)

@Matilda

Additionally; you knew what you were doing here because i wrote in OOC that you need 10 gov on and that the previous fail kidnap you did was chosen to being RP:d out (by players) despite you fail kidnapped.

Edited by Matilda

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

Forums Diplomat Message

Keep this post to a +Support/-Support basis ONLY.
Arguing between one another is prohibited. Continued violations of this rule could lead to temporary restrictions, warnings, and even this post being locked pending SMT review.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7