Carnor Jax (Greg) Shadow Guard Officer Application 2: Electric Boogaloo

HeadHuntingSniper

Carnor Jax Shadow Guard Application  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Shadow Guard Officer?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in game name?:

Me, the one and only, Carnor Jax (SHG Lore Sen Guard Carnor Jax/Greg)

What is your in game rank?:
Lore Senior Guard

How long have you been in Shadow Guard?:

Since 9/07/2022

How long have you been in Royal Guard?:

Since 9/04/2022

Why do you want to become a Officer in Shadow Guard?:

I wish to become an Officer in Shadow Guard to help out. I have stated previously my undesired and rethinking on why I did not wish to become one, but recently I feel the need to become it. One of my goals was to become the Lead of Shadow Guard upon my return, but now we have a Lead. I have faith and confidence in Lux as a Shadow Guard Lead and believe he will help lead this division to greatness. Less on him, more on my reason why. Just simply, to help him out with the division. I have had a lot of prior experience commanding on Imperial RP and qualities of an Officer. I believe these qualities of leading will help my assisting in the leadership of the Shadow Guard. At this current point right now as well, Shadow Guard no longer has a Shadow Guard Officer, except a Shadow Guard Lead. I wish to fill in that position as Lux may need assistance with stuff in Shadow Guard, as everyone needs help from time to time. I wish to also help Shadow Guard sharpen the skills they so often train with. Mainly in terms of dueling. I wish to help Shadow Guard to become better duelers, not saying they are not good Rn. Everyone can get better, and everyone can get rusty. Generally, my prior experiences and qualities I have gained over my prior run and my newer and more recent commanding I believe can help me to advance the Shadow Guard and help the Shadow Guard Lead with anything they require, including my skill with dueling.

How could you assist The Shadow Guard Lead?:

The ways I can assist the Shadow Guard Lead is when he requires me to do things. I can help the organization and formation of things within the division. I usually have enough free time later in the day, except only on really busy days where I can take a few to figure things out. I am usually always available to answer any question asked of me by people, unless I am at school or doing something busy. If the Shadow Guard Lead requires some advice on something or wants some suggestion on how to make Shadow Guard better, or wants to improve Shadow Guard in some way, I will be able to help him. My knowledge from my prior running of the Shadow Guard could come in handy with assisting the Shadow Guard Lead with anything he needs. Generally, assisting the Shadow Guard Lead with his work and help construct and keep everything concentrated is a great way I can help. As well, with my prior experiences as the Shadow Guard Lead, I can be there to help him with those troubles or give him advice when need be.

How many strikes do you have?:

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer in a Sub-Branch? (If yes, explain):

I was once the Shadow Guard Lead. I was once the Shock Special Force Lead and once the Shock Internal Affairs Director. I was previously a Shock Major and a Death Trooper Second Lieutenant. In Police RP, I was a State Police Captain, the State Police Tactical Team (Now Assistant Tac) Second Lieutenant, and more known State Police Motorcycle Unit Head Patrolman, which is a High Command position.
830793629_ShadowGuardFlag.thumb.png.e5efae140e36c5913df2c7ca61753593.png

Edited by HeadHuntingSniper

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

+Support

-Amazing application

-Well known and liked among those in the RG battalion

-amazing RP ability, I love that you picked up on an aspect of the lore of Carnor Jax that most of the rest of us would have overlooked.

-exceptional duelist

Edited by BloodyFork

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

10 hours ago, BloodyFork said:

+Support

-Amazing application

-amazing RP ability, I love that you picked up on an aspect of the lore of Carnor Jax that most of the rest of us would have

-exceptional duelist

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 10/25/2022 at 1:26 AM, BloodyFork said:

+Support

-Amazing application

-amazing RP ability, I love that you picked up on an aspect of the lore of Carnor Jax that most of the rest of us would have overlooked.

-exceptional duelist

That Guy Joslin

star wars hate GIF

On 10/25/2022 at 1:26 PM, BloodyFork said:

+Support

-Amazing application

-exceptional duelist