Cart suggestion.- Accepted

soup95

On the store there should be a simple little red remove all from cart button and when you press it there is a confirmation and you dont end up with 10000+ items you have to remove manually like this here image.png.c2ae41ea304e9502858752d9cafab589.pngthanks!

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

• Head of Staff

Good suggestion, could also limit the amount of items you could put in a cart. — I see when you go past a certain point it resorts to some sort of scientific notation mechanism or whatever.. referring to “1e+254”. Furthermore, could do something of sort like this: when you reach to a certain number like 125 for example. It could show up as 100+, instead of 125 itself. (also referring to “1e+254”). Also just another suggestion in relation to what soup said.

• Like 1

dM43pL3.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2022 at 12:35 PM, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

Definitely a grest idea for new players on the store 

+Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Owner

Accepted

First of all, I would like to thank you for your suggestion! Our community truly runs off of suggestions and it is much appreciated. SMT has decided to implement your suggestion! We might alter your suggestion slightly to make sure it fits its purposely correctly.