Would I be a good RRH  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become RRH?

• Yes
    • No

In Game Name: Banna Bred

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:599350857

Discord ID: Banna Bred#8116

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Applying for RRH Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: Advanced Researcher, E11 PVT, Security Sergeant

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Uniform 22 ( also Nu7 Senior command ) suggested I join

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 5 ( 2 FailRP, 2 RDM, 1 NLR,

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:

I want to show loyalty and leadership to the foundation and the server. I want to prove to others that I have what it takes to be the best, but to also inspire others to be their best. I want to protect the foundation with loyalty and honesty. Another reason is I would like to protect high-ranking ( Non Combatant ) personnel. I have learned mistakes and other things that if you mess up once it is an accident, second time it is on you.

Why should we accept you: 

You should accept me for RRH for multiple reasons, this is why. First off, I am a loyal person and I try to be a respectable and professional person. Although I may not be very high-ranking, I still try to work as hard as possible to achieve my goals. With that, it may not look good as good in an RRH app to not be high rank, but as I did mention, I work at my goals. I have learned that no mistakes are permanent and they can be fixed with enough work.

Moving on, since I am applying for RRH Guardian, there must be an O5 Council member I wish to guard, that being O5-3 ‘The Scientist. 4 People have told me I should apply for RRH. A VERY long time ago I saved our former Zone manager, Sixx, during a raid. That is why I believe you should accept me for RRH.

Edited by Banna-Bred

+support

Its banna bred enough said

• Skull 1

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

• Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. 
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Weiss locked this topic